shy kisses (requested)

Four loud but joyous and familiar laughs greeted you as you walked through the front door.

The girls were gathered in the living room. Sheets of paper were spread out on the floor but pushed aside, as the girls had grown tired and in need of a break from everything.

A good movie played and they seemed pretty interested in it. However, Rosé lost interest as soon as you closed the door behind you and her attention shifted immediately to you.

"Y/N!"

She made grabby hands at you, sending you the happiest and the most precious smile as she waved you over and pulled you onto her lap.

"You're home! Did you have a good day?" She asked, staring into your eyes with her soft brown ones.

"I did. But..." you paused, placing your hands on her shoulders where you moved the tips of your fingers along her soft skin. "It's even better now that I'm home with you."

A kiss to her cheek usually made her crave more, but this time her cheeks turned warm as your lips touched them. She giggled, the sound bringing a feeling of joy through your heart, causing it to leap in your chest.

"What?" You wondered, giggling as she giggled adorably.

"Nothing."

She brushed her hand along your back. She bit her lip as you gazed into her eyes and you could see just how much she wanted your lips to hit hers.

You hooked your fingers under her chin and pressed your lips onto hers. You couldn't help the soft sigh that fell from your lips, falling against her own. It was instinctive. There's not one kiss with your girlfriend that you don't melt into. The sighs just fall from your lips naturally now, as she moves hers against your own either passionately or lovingly; both ways being more than okay with you.

The thought of the girls being in the same room, only feet away from you both, was a lingering thought; but one that quickly fled from her mind the more she melted into your sweet, loving kiss.

However, when it seemed to become a little more passionate, showing from the steamy kisses, breathless pants, and her fingers brushing along your back while yours tangled in her hair - it hit her quickly that they were still right there.

It was the coos that fell from their lips. The 'ooo's' as your kisses turned a little steamy as you both got lost in your own little world.

Rosé pulled away. Cheeks warm, ears red, and hands covering her face as she turned shy suddenly.

You laughed and pulled at her hands, trying hard to pull them from her face. When you succeeded, you saw that she was grinning widely and your heart swelled in your chest, filling with love at the beautiful sight.

You tried to peck her lips, but she shook her head with a laugh and leaned it back against the sofa behind her.

"Oh! Someone's being shy!" Jennie teased playfully.

The girls cooed at the sight while you just tickled her till she looked up at you.

"Don't wanna kiss me now?" You poked her sides and she turned serious all of a sudden, shaking her head quickly and taking hold of your hands.

"I wish I could spend every minute of every day kissing your soft lips and relishing in the taste of the mint on your breath." She whispered. "It's just... the girls are here."

You nodded understandingly.

"I understand."

"You do?"

You nodded, kissing her cheek, making her sigh happily.

"They gotta go home sometime tonight, then you're all mine."

You sent her a wink and she felt butterflies in her chest at the sight.

Kissing her lips twice more, you pulled back and fell onto the spot on the door beside her. You settled for brushing your fingers along her thighs and laying kisses to her shoulder until the girls were ready to go, knowing then that she'd be putty in your hands and her kisses would be even more fiery and passionate than before.