108.

Trevor and Lisa

Trevor and Lisa were driving home from school in his car after soccer and cheerleading practice.

He had noticed how silent she was throughout. Even earlier in the day, when she had called him and they both had lunch with the others at their table, she kept to herself mostly; not as chatty as she always was.

She had told him she wanted him to take her home today and he agreed.

He shot her occasional glances on the passenger seat beside him. She didn’t look mad or troubled, or lost in anyway.

She just looked…herself; but still, he knew something was wrong.

He moved his hands from the gear to her hands and squeezed. Lisa looked down to their hands interlocked beside her; before she looked up in time see him flash a smile.

She looked back and the windscreen and sighed. “Pull over.”

The smile dropped from Trevor’s face as he darted his confused gaze between the road and his girlfriend. “Why?”

“Just do it, Trevor,” she hissed through clenched teeth.

Trevor parked the car at the side of the road switched off the engine before he turned to her; eager to hear what the matter was, even though deep down, he knew what this was all about.

Lisa looked up at him with cold eyes that also seemed sincere. “Trevor, what is going on?”

“What? He shrugged.

“Do not pretend with me,” she warned.
Trevor opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again and dropped his shoulders with a sigh. He just knew this was going to happen sooner or later.

“These days, when I call, you don’t pick up.”

“Because I’m busy,” he shot back.

“Doing what, exactly?”

“Studying,” Trevor uttered before he faced the windscreen and raked his fingers through his hair in frustration. God, he hated conversations like this.

Lisa looked back at the dashboard of Trevor’s car. “Last week. Saturday,” she started. “When I was at your house and I called you,” she slowly turned to face him again. “Where did you say you were again?”

Trevor felt the hairs at the back of his neck stand. He turned to look at her, realizing she knew something, and it would be unwise for him to lie again.

“At a bar,” he said. “……with Caleb.”

Lisa looked away from him and faced forward again. “Well-uhm,” she began. “A member of our cheer team said she saw you at the Convention center, too.” She looked at him again. “…For the science competition.”

Trevor swallowed. “Yes,” he shrugged. “That’s true.”

Lisa’s eyes widened slightly. “So why the hell did you tell me you went to a bar?”

“We went to the bar afterwards,” the lie flew out of Trevor’s mouth with ease and another shrug. He had to try and look as relaxed as possible.

Lisa raised her brows. “We?”

“Caleb and I.”

Lisa looked away from him and allowed her eyes drift through the space between them as she was lost in thought. Trevor watched her and knew immediately. Whoever informed her of his whereabouts, must have told her he was with Caleb too. And that was what she had just realized.

It must have all made sense to her now.

She looked back at him and creased her brows in confusion. “What were you guys doing in a Science competition? That is so not your thing.”

Trevor looked down at his hands still locked in hers and sighed. “Caleb went with Stephanie and I went with….” He trailed off and looked up at her.

“Lance,” a calm smile played on her face.

Trevor flashed a wry smile.

She looked away and shook her head. “I knew it,” she hissed. “That fvcking bet.”

“Hey, hey..” Trevor cooed as he moved closer to her, gently turning her face back to him with a finger to her chin. “That doesn’t change anything, right?”

She let her eyes fall to the steering wheel beside him and sigh. “I just hate that you have to do this.”

“Do what?” Trevor smiled down at her while coming close enough for his breath to fan her face. “Make him fall in love with me?”

Her eyes darted back to his and then down to his lips. “Yes.”

Trevor chuckled. His eyes then went down from her pale blue pupils, down to her lips. “You should be happy some other guy wants to fuck your boyfriend,” his voice was low and seductive.

Lisa looked into his eyes and smirked. “I don’t like to share.”

Trevor smiled down at her before they both came in for a passionate kiss.

Before they knew, Lisa was straddling him. Kissing him. Her hands digging into his blonde curls and his hands on her body; searching and squeezing.

He raised the top of her cheerleading outfit to her clavicle, brought his hands down to rub her nipples as he kissed her neck, and then seconds later, Lisa felt his warm lips on her breast; licking and sucking her nipples gently.

She undid his belt just as he raised her skirt, and she felt his erect shaft push up into her body.

“Oh God,” Lisa moaned with her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she started to bounce.

Trevor wrapped his hands around her, feeling her frail and tender body bend to his will. The interior of the car was hot and the glasses of the wound up windows were wet and slippery with perspiration.

Every moment increased in intensity up until they both wailed in ecstasy forty minutes later, lightning flashing outside and thunder rolling on cue; as if Mother nature herself had been entertained.