81.

It all happened so fast.

One minute, Lenny felt the girl pulling him through a crowd of people and up the stairs and the next minute, she was pulling him into a bed room.

Before Lenny knew what was happening, he saw her shut the door before she slammed him hard against it and pushed her lips against his. He felt her tongue force its way into his mouth, stopping him from saying anything.

The only thing he could do was to try and push her away and that wasn't working at all. He didn't know what it was; whether it was the alcohol or not, but this girl was crazy.

He finally managed to push her off him. "Wa-wait wait....wait a minute," he stuttered.

"What," the girl uttered with heavy breaths as she searched his face. "What's wrong?"

Her speech was a bit slurred.

Lenny grimaced as the strong stench of alcohol in her breath hit his face. He looked away from her and glanced at the bed at the corner of the room; his face beet red with embarrassment. "I-I-uhm-I have...not..."

A mischievous smile grew on the girl's face as she realised something.

"Oh my God," the girl's mouth fell open in awe as she took a step back and observed Lenny. "Are you a virgin?"

Lenny shot his head up from the bed and looked at her in shock. "N-no,...I just-"

The girl quickly moved forward, pressed herself against him and covered his mouth before he could say anything else. Her smile grew wider and even more devilish as her eyes moved from his eyes to his nose. "No worries," she said, before she moved to his left ear and whispered. "That makes it even better." After those words, she licked Lenny's ear.

He felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand when he felt the wetness of her tongue across his ear. The electrifying feeling travelled from his neck to his back and then down to his groin. His legs trembled when he felt his underwear tighten all of a sudden. His eyes met hers and he immediately knew.

Her eyes were wild and seductive; she felt it too.

The girl ran her hand down to his trousers and grabbed his erection.

"Oh shit!" Lenny yelped as he jumped away from her, yanking her hands away from his groin. "Just wait...wait a minute."

He moved away from her; shivering and nervous, like a minor who was being sexually molested. He looked to the floor, unable to look the girl in the face for some reason.

She felt a smile tug on her face as she watched him. He looked so cute and innocent. But the thing was, she wanted to fuck.

That was it.

She moved towards him again and grabbed his crouch with eyes filled with seduction and immediately felt Lenny stiffen in response to her touch before she moved her hands up to his shoulders again.

"Oh come on," she groaned in ecstasy. "You can fuck me all you want."

Lenny turned to her with eyes wide with shock. "Wha-What?"

Suddenly, he felt the girl's hands travelling from his shoulders, down to his lower torso once again. He felt his heart drop to his stomach when he felt her tugging at his belt. He looked down and inhaled sharply when he saw her unbuckling.

"Look...," Lenny started as he began to push her away gently. "Re-Relax, okay?"

The girl recoiled, rolled her eyes and grunted in frustration before she looked back down at him. "I don't want to relax," the girl groaned. "I want to fuck! Now!" And with those words, Lenny felt her hands press against his chest and push him to the bed.