42.

Trevor had come home with Lisa, Nadia and Caleb about an hour and a half ago. They had met Trevor's mum at home before she had left for work that evening. The four teens hung out for a little while as they watched episodes of '13 reasons why'. Trevor's mum had invited them all for dinner this weekend because of Kim's visit, but Caleb and Nadia sadly declined. Caleb was going to see his grandpa this weekend and Nadia and Aaron had made plans for thier Saturday evening. After a while, Nadia and Caleb left and Trevor was then left alone with his girlfriend.

The both of them went to the Kitchen where Trevor fixed up one of the most amazing Creole dishes Lisa had ever tasted. They both sat opposite each other on the island table and Lisa looked up at Trevor.

"My boyfriend..," Lisa smiled proudly at Trevor as she chewed away. "...is he world's sexiest chef."

Trevor looked up at her through hooded eyes and smiled. Then, they both went upstairs and had sweaty sex in Trevor's bed. They both laid there afterwards; entangled in each other with Lisa's head on Trevor's hard chest and Trevor's chin on Lisa's head.

"Not really sure i'll be able to show up on Saturday to meet your sister," Lisa broke the few minutes silence.

"Why?" Trevor looked down at her.

"My dad and mum were saying something about going to see my Aunt and her kids," Lisa went on. "..But i'm not really sure if i'm going with them through."

"Tell them you're not going." Trevor barely waited for her to finish before he spoke.

Lisa chuckled.

"I'm serious Babe, tell them your busy this weekend," Trevor said as he used his finger to comb Lisa's black strands back.

"Oh come on Trev, It my mum and Dad. Family comes first, remember?" Lisa said.

Lisa felt Trevor's entire torso move up and down with a heavy sigh before she looked up at him with a mischievous grin. "...and besides, you've got Lance. You can invite him."

Trevor glared down at his girl friend before she dropped her head back on his chest and started laughing. "That's not funny," he hissed through his teeth.

"Whatever," Lisa said with her laughter fading as she stood up from him. "I need a bath."

Trevor stretched and held her arm before she could move away from the bed. Lisa turned and saw Trevor smirking up at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Round two?" Trevor raised a brow, still smirking.

Lisa threw her head back in laughter before she yanked her hand from his grip. "You need to be tamed, Trev," she said as she moved to the bathroom. "You're an animal."

Trevor suddenly leaped from the bed and charged for Lisa while roaring playfully like a lion. Lisa yelled in delight and darted for the bathroom door, pulled it open and shut it before Trevor could get in. Trevor laughed as he hit the door.

"Come on Lisa," he groaned. "Please open up."

"No." He heard her giggling from the other side before he heard the hissing of the shower and then turned away.

Trevor dropped to his bed and picked up his phone. He went straight to his Facebook app and smiled when he saw a message from Kim again.

Kim Bowman: Two more days little brother! :*

With a smile on his face, Trevor typed in a response.

Trev Bowman: ;)

He then looked from the phone and thought maybe he should tell Kim that he was going to introduce his girl friend to her. Trevor and Lisa had met in the ninth grade, so there was no way Kim could have met her before. Kim left before he had entered the ninth grade.

In grade nine, Trevor had just joined the soccer team and Lisa had just joined the cheerleading squad. There was something about the way she waved those pum-pum's, something about the was she threw her legs in the air and there was definitely something about her smile.

Trevor had been scared to talk to her, but Aaron and Caleb had been telling him to try and Bruce, for some reason, thought she wasn't right for Trevor.

On one faithful day after practice, Trevor had taken off his shirt and was heading for the changing room when all the female cheerleaders started hooting and howling.

"Hey cutey!"

"Hola Sexy Papi!"

"I need your number!"

Trevor shook his head and chuckled when he heard them shout. He also remembered looking up and seeing Lisa eyeing him silently from among the girls.

Then during lunch the next day, Aaron introduced one of the cheerleaders, Nadia, as his 'New friend' and then Nadia introduced her friends, Megan and Lisa to the boys. Lisa already had her eyes on Trevor ever since she sat at the table and when Trevor finally said hello, Lisa's replied with a smile, "Ugh...you're so hot, it's disgusting and annoying at the same time." After Trevor heard that reply, he was hooked.

"Trev! What's time is it?" Lisa's voice yanked Trevor out of his the thought as she yelled from the bathroom.

He checked his phone. "Nine-Thirty!"

Then he went back to browsing through Facebook. and at that point, for some reason, the suggestion Lisa had made about inviting Lance hit Trevor on the head. Why the hell would he invite that slime-ball into his home? It's not like he would come if he was invited anyway. The dude is an antisocial freak.

As the thoughts went through Trevor's head, he found himself typing something on the Facebook search; wondering why he was typing it at the same time.

"Lance Tiffin."

A number of profiles with that same name came down. Trevor searched all of them to see if Lance actually did have a Facebook account.

The first one had a profile picture of a smiling bald man with a little girl over his shoulder.

"Nope."

The second was a fat man with a hard hat on his head and a uncompleted building in the background.

"Nope."

Trevor kept scrolling through them all. The picture of a man Kissing his bride, two little girls smiling, a selfie of a boy in a car with his seat belt drawn across his torso..."

"Not very wise, dude."

.....and then Trevor saw a picture of a skull covered in blood with a black crow on top of it.

"Yep," Trevor nodded. "That's definitely him."

Trevor tapped the profile and was surprised when he saw that Lance had just two friends; A Jessica Hale and..... Mr Decker?

"How old is this guy?" Trevor said to himself. He was probably in his late teens and he had just two friends on Facebook; one of them being his Algebra teacher. Trevor was sure the 'Jessica' was another teacher at school.

"What a loser." Trevor chuckled to himself and then suddenly found himself feeling sorry for the wimp.

With the smile still on his face, Trevor went ahead and did something. Something he wasn't sure of and didn't know why he was doing it, but he did it anyway.

He sent Lance a friends request.

Please remember guys, vote and comment (if you like).

Thank you.