102.

That same night, Lance sat before his reading table with his Physics textbook right infront of him. He had been studying like this for hours; throughout the day in fact.

He was through with a particular chapter before he dropped his pen, leaned back on his chair, closed his eyes and massaged his temple.

He then glanced over at his bed and saw Trevor lying on his belly with his head bent down over a few books scattered infront of him.

Lance tried to look away, but he couldn't. He took in the sight of Trevor shirtless body, pressed against his bed. Every curve of his muscles, well defined. His blonde curls falling around his face and his full brows creased in concentration.

"Why you insist on being shirtless in this cold...," Lance uttered. "..I'll never understand."

"I'm shirtless because you like me that way," Trevor muttered without looking up from his books.

Lance scowled. 

Like clockwork, Trevor looked up at him with a mischievous smirk. "Don't even try to deny it."

"Oh fuck you," Lance turned away.

Trevor turned back to his books with a chuckle.

Lance had his eyes trained on his book, but all he saw were letters, numbers and familiar equations that were suddenly meaningless. His mind had started to wander. For him, it all still felt like a dream; this thing between he and Trevor Bowman.

After the incident at the café, he became frightened. He was frightened at the fact that history could repeat itself. He had to stay away from him. But when he saw Trevor in his home, standing right before his room door, he realized it wasn't going to be easy.

Even though he had not picked Trevor's calls and ignored his texts, he still felt a part of him screaming out for him and when Trevor finally showed like a lost puppy infront of his room, it was as if he had answered the call. It was as if Trevor could hear his heart from a mile away.

There was definitely a connection.

"God," Trevor's groan yanked Lance out of his thoughts. He spun in time to see Trevor flip over on the bed; his eyes staring straight at the ceiling. "If I look at one more chemical equation, I'll go crazy."

"Dumbass," Lance snorted as he faced his books again.

Trevor got half his body up and leaned on an elbow with his eyes on Lance and the dirty smirk back on his face again. "You know, it's been a while you called me that."

"You don't say," Lance sighed as he turned a page in his notebook.

He didn't hear anything from Trevor and didn't bother to glance over at him either. He felt he had been distracted enough and decided to face his studies. But then, Trevor's dirty smirk flashed in his head again and he was back to square one.

"Focus, Lance, fo-"

Lance suddenly froze in place the moment he felt strong arms wrap around him.

"What the-"

"Shhh," Trevor hushed, before he chuckled and brought his face to Lance's neck.

"Dude, I need to study," Lance whispered while trying to hold down a laugh.

"I know," Trevor replied with a seductive whisper as he started to kiss his neck. "I know."

Lance tried hard to keep it down, but the laughter just flew out of his lungs as
he shrunk away from Trevor's lips on his neck. The sensations it was sending down his body were undeniably salacious.