43.

It was Saturday. Finally, it was Saturday and Trevor has been excited ever since he left the house for his tutorial with Lance at the town library.

"Text me when she gets here, Okay?" Trevor had told his mum before he left. He had been calling Kim since yesterday, but she wasn't picking. She was probably busy with travel issues.

"Could you please concentrate?" Lance's growl pulled Trevor back to the present and Trevor almost jumped.

"I am," Trevor whispered. "I am concentrating, Jeez."

"Oh really," Lance relaxed back in his seat and crossed his arms on his chest. "So what did I just say?"

Trevor opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He furrowed his brows and stared into space as if he trying to recall something. He then turned to face Lance.

"I'm so sorry," Trevor shrugged. "I-I just...I don't know."

Lance rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You're unbelievable."

Trevor flashed him a wry smile.

"Dumb ass," Lance hissed before he turned back to his table.

Trevor frowned at Lance. "I've told you to stop calling me that."

Ignoring him, Lance pulls up his notebook and text book and places it between the both of them. "Let's go over these corrections together," Lance said.

The both of them concentrated on the sums before them as Lance thoroughly explained the concepts that Trevor may have failed to understand.

"When X stands alone, it doesn't mean zero, Trevor," Lance said. "It means one X."

"Meaning...,"

"Meaning of I say three X minus X, the answer isn't three X," Lance sighed. "The answer is two X."

"Oh," Trevor nodded slowly in realisation as he moved his eyes from Lance's face, to the books before them. "I get it."

"And one more thing," Lance raised his pen to Trevor as if he had gotten an idea. "There are always two solutions to a quad-."

"Hey, look who it is," A husky male voice made Trevor and Lance look up. "Trev my man, what's up bro?"

Trevor turned and saw an African American boy and a another guy who was obviously latino. Dante and Peter; they went to the same school and were also on the school football team.

"Hey guys," Trevor glanced at Lance who was glaring at him before he turned fully to face his team-mates. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Shit," Dante sighed. "We've got this crazy financial accounting test coming up on Monday, dawg."

"Yeah," Peter chimed in as he shook his head. "That shit is hard."

"Accounting is hard?" Trevor scoffed. "You should try Algebra."

Then the conversation between the boys moves from difficult courses to the large boobs of a random girl in school named Erica.

"Dude I swear her boobs got bigger," Dante said while darting his eyes from Trevor to Peter.

"Implants?" Trevor tilted his head to side.

Dante shrugged while Peter shook his head.

"Nah, no way man," Peter said. "Hundred percent real."

Dante turned to Peter by his side and smirked. "How do you know that?"

"Yeah. Have you touched them before?" Trevor coughed out a laugh.