92.

Lance became calm and quiet.

His features began to soften and his eyes searched Trevor's blue eyes.

Trevor's eyes looked sincere and pleading. He looked desperate; almost as if he was looking at something he was scared of loosing.

Both boys stared into each others' eyes for a while; Trevor still straddling Lance and Lance still under him. As Lance kept his gaze on Trevor's blue eyes, he suddenly felt a hunger grow inside of him. He was suddenly aware of Trevor's minty breath on his face. He was suddenly aware of the way Trevor's large palms pressed against his wrist; smooth and rough at the same time.

Trevor's eyes moved down to Lance's lips.

"Lance, I.." He stopped.

Lance looked at him in anticipation; eager to hear what he was about to say.

"What?"

Without another word, Trevor moved his head down and pressed his lips against Lance's mouth with an aggression that seemed to fuel Lance's hunger.

Lance yanked his hands out of Trevor's grip and wrapped his arms around his body.

The two boys laid there on Lance's bed; sharing a passionate kiss that caused a strange electricity to travel down their bodies.

While still locked in the kiss, Lance wrestled and pushed Trevor over to the side, before he came to the top and straddled him.

He was on top of Trevor now.

He pulled away and looked down into Trevor's eyes with uncertainty. Trevor looked up at him with a calm confusion.

"What?"

"Are you sure?" Lance whispered.

Trevor sighed and gave Lance a weak smile, before he reached up and brushed Lance's hair back.

"Yes," Trevor whispered in return. "Yes I am."

Lance blinked quickly as a smile of disbelief grew on his face. He then dropped down and ravaged Trevor's lips with aggression.

The words he had just heard were like fuel to his soul. He was kissing Trevor and Trevor was kissing him back.

This time, he was sure.

Trevor wanted this as much as he did.

There was a flash of doubt in Lance's mind that was suddenly wiped away when he felt Trevor's strong arms wrap around him.

Oh fuck yes!

Lance pulled away from Trevor. He reached down and pulled his shirt off over his head, before he reached over and helped Trevor take his own shirt off.

Both boys took off their t-shirts and flung them across the room.

They fell into another kiss again, this time, deeper.

Trevor felt Lance's tongue in his mouth just like Lance felt his tongue in his. The teenage boys laid there, skin on skin, with their breaths heavy and their hands searching and rubbing each other in an uncontrollable ecstasy.

It was strange to Trevor how the feeling of Lance's body rubbing against his seemed to make him hard. He had never felt this alive with anyone in a long time. Sure, he liked to fuck Lisa when he could, but this was different.

Kissing and caressing Lance right now felt as if he was eating a meal he had wanted for years. The feeling was incomparable to anything he had felt before.

Trevor then flipped over till he was on-top of Lance again. He shoved his tongue into Lance's mouth and held Lance's face in his hands. He then moved down to Lance's neck, sucking and kissing on it. He licked his way to Lance's clavicle, got to his chest and looked up to him. Lance looked down at Trevor and saw a mischievous smirk on his face.