55.

Trevor

"The school has organised a field trip to France," the French teacher, Mrs Clarice, announced that faithful Monday morning in French class.

The entire class cheered and clapped in response to her announcement before she raised her hands and calmed them down once more.

"It's mandatory that every single french senior take this trip because it's twenty marks of your exam," she announced once again.

"No problem!" A boy yelled from behind the class and the entire class cheered again.

A petit looking girl with short hair raised her and to ask a question and the teacher acknowledged.

"Is it just for French students or...?" She asked.

"Other students are welcome too," Mrs Clarice shrugged. "But it's compulsory for French students."

The students couldn't contain thier excitement as they clapped again. Few minutes and five questions later, the bell for second period went off and the entire class to thier feet.

"Please remember to put your names down with Lance before Friday so the school can submit them to the travel agency," Mrs Clarice yelled as the students made thier way out of the class.

Trevor put down his name,thought for a second, and then put Lisa's name as well. He knew she would love to go to France with him. He walked out the door and felt someone pat his shoulder before he wheeled and saw Caleb smiling at him with Bruce walking over to catch up. "Hey dude," Caleb said. "You okay?"

Trevor blinked quickly as if he had just realised where he was. "Yeah," he lied. "I'm -uhm- I'm good."

"You sure?" Bruce added with a smirk as he stood right beside Caleb. "You looked really far away in class today. I don't know if you heard, but we're going to France."

Trevor rolled his eyes. "Yes Bruce," he exhaled. "I heard."

"You sure don't look excited for someone who's going to France," Bruce said as his eyes travelled down to Trevor's shoes and back to his eyes.

"May it's because of your stupid bet," Caleb hissed and turned to Bruce with a glare.

Bruce chuckled and shrugged. "Well," he said. "There's nothing I can do about that, is there?"

Trevor said nothing. He just narrowed his eyes at his friend and shook his head.

"Come on man," Bruce said as he tapped Caleb's shoulder while walking away. "Let's go."

"See you at lunch, dude," Caleb said, as he walked away.

"Yeah, sure."

He watched them walk down half way and disappear around the corner before his eyes began to search the crowd of students in the hall way. He knew he was looking for someone, but it was funny he didn't know who. He just knew that he had gotten used to seeing this person all the time and it looked sort of weird that he had not seen this person all morning. Trevor then walked into the Biology lab for his next class. He dropped his bag on the table and began looking round the hall. A blond girl blowing a bubble with her bubble gum as she typed with unbelievable speeds on her iPhone, a boy with his arms around the shoulders of a dark haired girl who was probably his girlfriend, and...... there he was,seating at the back of the class. The familiar black curls peeping out of his beanie, the black t-shirt that hugged his athletic frame tightly, and his green eyes fixed to his phone. Trevor turned away quickly before he could see him. He held himself from smiling at the fact that he had finally seen Lance again today. That made him happy, and he didn't know why.

The Kings of Kentworth जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें