59.

All the students clapped and cheered when the pilot announced thier arrival as the plane coursed down the runway of Charles de Gualle airport in Paris.

The passengers all deplaned and the students made thier way into the airport as they were being ushered by thier French teacher.

As they all moved in, a man who was standing at the entrance of the building smiled as soon as his eyes landed on Mrs Clarice in the distance. The man then began to walk over to them before he opened his arms when he got close.

"Bonjour, bienvenue en France," he said cheerfully as he pulled in Mrs Clarice for a hug.

"Merci," Roger," Mrs Clarice smiled as she hugged him back.

The man pulled away and looked at the students with the smile still on his face. He looked nice. "Welcome guys," he said in a French accent. "Welcome to France."

He looked quite nice and friendly.

Some of the students just smiled while others responded with a kind, 'Thank you'.

Mrs Clarice and the man turned to face each other as they exchanged pleasantries and discussed in French.

"Damn," Caleb uttered from right beside Trevor. "Paris is really cold."

Trevor smiled at him. "Not that cold," he said. "I mean, we're still in the summer you know."

"Yeah?" Lisa added as she moved in close and held Trevor's strong arms. "Well I like the cold weather. It's the best weather for two."

Trevor looked down at her and the both of them kissed each other on the lips.

"Ugh...you two should get a room," Nadia hissed from behind them with Aaron's arm over her shoulder.

Trevor threw his head back in laughter and Lisa turned to face Nadia was a malicious smile on her face. "Jealous much?"

Mrs Clarice then called thier attention and introduced the nice man to them as Monsieur Roger Aurand. She said they went to school together and that he was a lecturer at Université de Paris.

"Who cares?" Bruce whispered in the midst of his friends.

"Yeah," Aaron followed. "Where are the French girls at?"

They all laughed.

"He's going to be our guide for the entire one week that we will be spending in Paris." Mrs Clarice announced.

Before long, they all got on a bus that was that took them from the Airport, straight to the hotel that they were going to be staying. As the bus drove by, the students inside where all glued to thier windows, admiring the outside world while some others, like Lance, didn't really give a damn.

"Wow," Lisa uttered in a childlike awe as she looked out the window at the city passing them by. "It's so beautiful."

"Paris," Nadia said fondly with her eyes fixed outside her window as she cuddled with Aaron. "The city of love."

"I'd really like to move here after college and stuff, you know," Caleb said.

Trevor turned to him with furrowed brows. "Why?" He asked. "Tired of the States already?"

Caleb shrugged. "Don't know. Maybe."

Trevor looked back out the window and wished they would arrive at the hotel soon because he really had to pee.

"This would be the perfect place for our honeymoon," Megan said in excitement as she looked from the window and glanced at Bruce beside her. "Right, Babe?"