62.

Trevor

That evening, the tour was over and everyone returned to the hotel. Bruce and Aaron came over to meet Trevor and Caleb and invited them both to grab a bite at a restaurant just across the street. Mrs Clarice made arrangements for thier feeding with the hotel, but some students, like Trevor's friends, preferred to eat out.

"Lord," Nadia moaned after she took a bite of her Croissant. "This is delicious."

"You think that's delicious," Caleb's said as he chewed on his fries. "You should come taste mine. Now I know why the call them French fries."

Trevor heard thier words but it was as if he wasn't even on that table with them. His mind was somewhere else. Trevor's head was still at the The Louvre museum and his eyes were still on Lance walking side by side and speaking to the biracial guy.

The really cute biracial guy.

The scene flashed in Trevor's mind and he felt the bile rise in his throat. He just couldn't understand. Why was he upset? Why did it matter to him that Lance was talking to another guy? Mrs Clarice had offered him a chance to share a room with him yesterday and sure as hell, he had rejected it. There was no way he was going to share a room with Lance, but yet, here he was, fussing over the fact that he saw Lance talking, .....no, flirting with another guy.

Trevor drove his fingers through his hair and sighed. He had to be going crazy right now. The fact, whether he liked it or not, was that seeing Lance with that guy, made him uncomfortable.

Trevor felt Lisa's grip on his arm tighten before he looked away from Caleb and faced her. "Aren't you hungry?" She asked.

Trevor looked down at his food and back to her again with a weak smile. "Just tired that's all," he lied.

Lisa reached up and pulled a strand of his blonde curls back behind his ears. "Aw, baby," Lisa cooed.

Then, she came close and brought her lips to his ears. "Maybe after dinner," she whispered seductively. "We could meet up at your room and figure out numerous ways to make you relax." Immediately after she spoke, Trevor felt her wet tongue lick his ear the same moment he felt her grab his hardened rod. "Are you in?"

Trevor turned and looked at her. "Oh you don't know what you're getting yourself into, young lady," he smiled seductively. "Cuz i'll fuck you so hard, the entire Paris will hear us."

Lisa threw her head back in laughter and looked up at him. "After dinner then," she bit her lower lip as she let go of his rod. "Get ready for me."

"Okay." The both of them came close and shared a kiss. Maybe this is what he needed. Maybe if he fucked Lisa tonight, he would suddenly comeback to reality and realise that what he had for Lance was just a mere infatuation. Maybe sex with Lisa would wake him up again.

"Megan," Nadia's voice made every look up. "Are you okay?"

Trevor moved his eyes to Megan and noticed she was looking down. He suddenly remembered she had been looking like that all day. Even when got on the bus that morning, she looked really worried about something.

"Yeah," Caleb added. "You're not eating anything."

"Are you falling sick or something," Lisa stretch forward and placed the back of her palm on Megan's forehead.

"No," Megan's voice was low and uneasy. "I-I'm fine."

She could have fooled anyone else on that table, but not Trevor. She wasn't her normal spontaneous and gleeful self. Something was wrong.

"She's just trying to adjust," Bruce added in a husky voice as he dropped his hands over Megan's shoulder. "..you
know, to her new environment."