7.

It was lunch time. The time that every single clique in Kentworth High could actually hang out. There was a table for the jocks and the cheerleaders, a table for the nerds, a table for the weirdos and rebels and even a table for feminists.

Trevor took his food and followed Caleb to their table; the table where the jocks and thier cheerleader girlfriends sat. As Trevor approached, he smiled when he saw Lisa beaming up at him in her blue and white cheerleading outfit. God, he loved it when she wore that thing.

She looked so sexy in it. He also caught sight of Aaron and his girlfriend, Nadia, Bruce and his...well, what ever she was to him, Megan. As soon as he settled down between Caleb and Lisa, Lisa reached out and turned his face to hers.

"Hey Babe," she whispered before they shared a quick kiss.

"Hey," Trevor replied with a smile as he pulled back.

"Oh God," Nadia rolled her eyes at them.

"What?" Megan scowled at Nadia before she smiled at Trevor and Lisa. "I think you guys are adorable."

"Thank you," Lisa gave Megan a smug smile.

"Makes you wish our relationship was that romantic, right Bruce?" Megan said to Bruce, but she was unaware that his attention was else where.

When Trevor followed Bruce's eyes, he wasn't surprised when he realised Bruce was checking out another girl. She was seating at a table not too far. She sat with a group of girls Trevor obviously thought were her friends. She was quite pretty. Her long straight black hair ran down to her back as she occasionally turned and gave Bruce a flirty smile. Trevor didn't know her, but he knew he had never seen her around here before. She had to be new, no doubt. Probably one of the foreign exchange students. She had probably settled in and was looking for a boyfriend or something, and what better place to look than the table with the clique that was at the top of the food chain in Kentworth.

Trevor looked back at Bruce, and was a little surprised to see Bruce still staring at the girl, that is, until Megan caught him and pushed her elbow into his belly, knocking the air out of him.

"Jeez Meg," Bruce scowled. "What the hell?"

"I'm right here, Bruce," Megan hissed through her teeth before she faced her phone again.

"Oh come on Meg," Nadia said as she rubbed Megan's back, before she looked over at Bruce. "I doubt she would even like Bruce anyway."

Bruce turned to Aaron's girlfriend with a scowl. "Excuse me?"

"I'm just saying, I mean..." Nadia uttered in a matter of fact tone before she forked up a piece of pineapple into her mouth. "Everyone knows you're a man slut, so.."

Caleb and Aaron spat out thier orange juice when they heard Nadia's words. When Trevor saw the way Bruce clenched his jaw at the smiling girl, He couldn't help but join in the laughter. Everyone was laughing, everyone except Megan.

Nadia was one girl that had the mouth and the words to kill. An African American girl with an attitude, Nadia found it hard to take nonsense from anyone and that was one of the things that drew Aaron to her.

Bruce darted his nervous eyes to everyone on the table as he blinked rapidly. Lisa suddenly sensed his discomfort and said, "Come on guys. That's enough."

Trevor turned to face Lisa and suddenly remembered why he loved her so much. She was so sensitive to other people's feelings. He threw his arms over her shoulder and kissed her hair without even thinking.

"Yeah," Caleb added with a mischievous smile. "I'm pretty sure Bruce can get any girl he wants."

"Yeah," Aaron added. "I mean, look at him."