89.

Lance felt the blood flush from his face. He was completely stunned.

"What are you....what are you doing here?"

Trevor threw his head back, exhaled and dropped his shoulders in exhaustion, and then he looked back at Lance with eyes that seemed a bit impatient. "Are you going to invite me in at least?"

Lance opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He was still recovering from the sight of Trevor Bowman in his KHS jacket, jeans and backpack, standing at his front door.

"Hello," Molly cut in with an adorable voice as she stretched her hand up to Trevor for a shake. "My name is Molly. What's your name?"

Trevor looked down at the little girl and his face suddenly lit up with a pleasant smile before he took her hand and shook it. "Hey Molly," Trevor uttered kindly. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Trevor."

Molly's eyes then turned suspicious as she kept them on Trevor. She turned those suspicious eyes to Lance who was standing behind her.

"Is he your boyfriend?" The little girl asked innocently. "You know....like Kyle."

Trevor darted his eyes up to Lance and coughed out a laugh. "What?"

Lance immediately glared down at his little sister and growled. "Upstairs! Get ready for bed. Now!"

"Oh come on," Molly groaned. "It's not-."

"Now, Molly!"

Molly kept her eyes on her big brother and pouted, before she turned away, walked past Lance and moved up the stairs vehemently. Lance watched her until she disappeared around the corner.

"Who's Kyle?" Trevor's voice was inquisitive.

Lance turned and glared at him. "None of your business," he hissed just as he turned away and walked into the dining hall, leaving Trevor still standing there at the open door.

Trevor slowly made his way past the doorway and closed the door behind him. His eyes glided from one point of the house to the other.

It wasn't surprising how identical Lance's house was to his. Many of the houses in Kentworth were identical in both interior and exterior architecture. There was a large painting on the cream painted wall right beside the large cupboard filled with fine china and cutlery. Trevor had not seen Lance's parents before, but he could tell they had fine taste in art. The canvas on which the painting of the peacock was splattered was probably the biggest canvas he had ever seen. It stretched from a few inches below the ceiling, down to about five inches above the marbled floor.

Meanwhile, Lance was opening every single cupboard in the kitchen; hissing and mumbling something under his breath in a quiet rage.

He was angry.....and also hungry.

He eventually found a box of frosted flakes in the cupboard just above the sink. He lifted it and saw that it was empty.

"Fuck!" He hissed out loud, before he pulled the box out of the cupboard and slammed it to the floor.

"Wow," Trevor said from behind him.

Lance spun and saw Trevor leaning on the door frame with his hands crossed on his chest and an annoying smirk on his face. "Someone is in a bad mood."

Lance paused. He looked away from Trevor and took his eyes down to the empty box of frosted flakes on the floor. "I'm fucking hungry."

Trevor said nothing. He couldn't say anything because he was holding down a laugh. He kept his eyes on Lance as he looked down at the empty box on the floor. He looked so adorable. The way his curly black hair fell slightly to his face as he looked down at the box. He looked like a little boy looking down at his broken toy and contemplating whether to cry or not.