73.

The next day, which was the last day the students were spending in France, there was no tour during the day and Mrs. Clarice had given the kids freedom to explore the city on their own; granted they write down their destinations and get back to the hotel before five in the evening.

Mr Aurand had organised a party later that evening at a bar down the street for the departing students.

Trevor and Lisa laid there, naked on Trevor's bed, thier sweaty bodies intertwined. They just had sex and Lisa's head was on his chest; stroking the areas around his nipple.

"I hope my debt is paid," Trevor smiled down at her.

She looked up at him. "Well, kinda."

Trevor chuckled and kissed her forehead. He had lied to her about where he had gone the last time they had planned to have sex, but he knew Lisa wasn't stupid, so why not ice the cake. She wanted sex, and she had gotten it. That was enough to make her forget whatever happened that night.

Trevor looked away and faced the ceiling while gently caressing her straight hair. The guilt still jabbed at his sides like a thousand knives. Yes, fucking Lisa had reduced it a little, but a few minutes after he had poured, Lance's teary eyes were back in his head.

Fuck.

Trevor shut his eyes tight. He was beginning to think he was going mad. He made Lance believe he had not felt anything when he kissed him in the rest-room, but he has been lying a lot lately, hasn't he?

"Babe," Lisa's gentle voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

He turned to her as if he had just realised she was there. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" Lisa looked at him with concern.

Trevor cleared his throat. "Yeah, yeah sure, I am."

She studied him for a while, before a smile appeared on her face again. "It's the bet isn't it?"

"What?"

Lisa shrugged.

"Sure, I mean, I get it. This trip kind of distracted you from the whole thing, even though Lance came along, and I don't know why. Bruce hasn't even mentioned it because he's busy fvcking his way through Paris. But now, we're going back, and Prom is like...In three weeks. And there's the game."

In his head, Trevor thought, "What the fvck is she blabbing about?" but on the outside, he was giving her a kind smile.

"You know me too well," Trevor said as he reached over, tucked a strand of her hair away from her face and kissed her lips. Lisa pulled away and peeled the blanket of her naked body.

"Come on," she said as she stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. "We've got to get ready."

Trevor's eyes were fixed on her buttocks as she walked away. He didn't even realise he was licking his lips.

"Ready for what?"

Lisa opened the door and spun to him with a frown. "The party, dumbass."

Trevor shut his head up to her with his mouth slightly open and his surprise was unmistakable. Even Lisa noticed it and was suddenly confused with his reaction.

"What?" Lisa furrowed her brows.

Trevor shook his head as if waking up from a trance. "Nothing."

Her confused eyes slowly turned seductive as she moved into the bathroom. "Hurry up and come join me. I'm in the mood for dessert."

Trevor looked up at her with a smirk just before she shut the door.

Lisa twisted the faucet of the shower and felt the warm water drum on her skin. It felt really good. The bathroom door opened and closed and then she felt a smile tug on her face just before she felt Trevor's fingers run up and down her arms gently.