Deciding to take this chance to scare him, I steadily and silently speed over to him. Getting right behind his shoulders, I prepare to scare him.

"Red. Don't even try that, I know you're there. I can see your shadow dummy."

I drop my hands in defeat, falling into his back limply.

"Ack! Why'd you do that?" He groans, pushing himself up as I still apply my full weight to his back.

"Because I want to." I sigh, drooping my head over his shoulder. "Kaminari and Shinso be look for you. Watch out."

"Why do they want me?"

"Tease you, and why you leave this?" I ask, moving to sit next to him instead.

Showing him my neck, where the hickie was, I saw him flare up in blush. Did he forget that he put that there?

"Why you leave that, Bakugo?" I ask again.

"Be- Because you called me your bitch. That's why." His voice cracked.

"That because you are." I nodded, satisfied with his appalled reaction.

"I am not! I'll beat your ass if you say that again, Red."

"Tell what? That you my bitch?" I smirk.

"You're in for it now!" He yells, launching into my shoulders and knocking us both off the bench.

"No!" I scream, laughing as we roll into the dirt bed under the tree.

Now the tunic was gonna get dirty.. Oh well, it's Bakugo's fault anyway.

"Look who's the bitch now?" He whispers in my ear, pinning me face down in the dirt.

"Still you. Bitch."

"Oi! Don't make me do it again!" He threatens.

"Do what?"

With a swift motion, he flips me into my back, knocking my breath away. And before I could even realize what was going on, his face was at my neck again.

Great, another hickie. Not that I didn't like them, I enjoyed receiving them because they get nice. But I knew Kaminari was going to tease me about it again.

With a satisfying 'pop,' Bakugo pulls away from my neck and gives me a small smile.

"And I'll do it again." He said, hovering over my now extremely hot face.

"O-Okay.." I stuttered, "We do what they do? With.."

I point to my lips, hoping he'd understand.

"Oh, what? You wanna kiss?" He said in a baby voice, what a meany.

"No anymore, you be like that." I cross my arms and close my eyes.

"You butt, look at me!" He whines. "Please?"

"No! You tease." I smile, keeping my eyes closed.

"Oh come on.. Open your eyes for me or else I'll call you cutesy names to embarrass you. In front of Dunce, too."

"You no." I shake my head, not believing him.

"I will. Watch me." I feel him get off of me, snapping a couple twigs above us.

"No, no!" I open my eyes, reaching out and grabbing his shirt before he can get away.

Tugging him back down, he hits my chest with a grunt. And again, the breath was knocked out of my lungs.

"No leave." I say stubbornly.

"Fine. I won't then." He said, muffled in my chest.

"Good." I pat his head, his hair was really soft..

"What? Am I your dog now?"

"No, you still bitch. My bitch." I smile.

"You complete ass." He mumbled, scooting up further to get closer to my face.

"I get kiss now?" I ask, hopeful.

Kaminari and Shinso did that all the time, because they like like each other. Just like I like like Bakugo.

"I don't know.. do you?"

"Yes." I snap, yanking his collar downwards.

Our lips meet, and it was everything I thought it would be. I felt more connected, more attached. Is this how Kaminari feels when he does it?

"You're not a very good kisser, Red." Bakugo smirks, pulling away just barely.

"Why don't you teach then?"

"Nah, you just need practice." He smiles, meeting our lips once more.

I like this.. I could really get used to this kind of contact. Toyo was wrong when he said I don't need Bakugo..

He was very, very wrong.

mushrooms on pizza is exquisite. change my mind.

-1153 words-

~tragedy out <3 <3