87

Jungkook kept his head down and his hands stuffed in the hoodie that was Taehyung's. The beanie and jacket were also Taehyung's. He just wanted to grab his things from Mingyu's house as quickly as possible and then leave.

Mingyu watched Jungkook hurry around gathering his things. With a sigh, knowing how badly he fucked up. 

Jungkook stuffed his clothes into a large garbage bag, deciding to refold them later. Then collecting his personal things like his computer. And finally his personal artifacts. 

He picked Winston up and held the blue owl close to his chest. Jungkook looked at the framed photo of him and Mingyu with a pained sigh. Jungkook turned the frame face down so he wouldn't have to look at it anymore. 

Was that it? Was that really it? Everything else that he owned he didn't want anymore, it only reminded him of Mingyu. Maybe he should leave them here, not so Mingyu could also suffer at the memories but because he simply couldn't take it with him. 

Jungkook did one final sweep of the house before he started walking back to his car. 

"Jungkook!" Mingyu called from the doorway. Jungkook sighed not turning back, he just wanted to leave as soon as possible. "I'm sorry!" 

Jungkook was glad Mingyu was sorry, he better be sorry after what he did. But saying sorry wouldn't change a thing. This would hopefully be the last time he'd ever see Mingyu. And Jungkook wanted it to stay like that.

~

Just to clarify despite how Mingyu is depicted in this story I do love all members of seventeen and their music. 

Also, I wanted this out earlier but there was a family event so I had to pick publishing Colors or getting this chapter out and I chose to publish Colors. 

✔Winter Pillows [Taekook]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara