128

"Tae!" Jungkook frowned as he cupped the older's cheeks. "Don't say that baby!"

"But you got hurt!" Taehyung cried, blaming himself for this whole situation. 

"Baby, I promise I'm fine. And we are both heading home tomorrow morning. So don't worry about it okay?" Jungkook hummed as he kissed the older's head. "We'll talk about it more... Go back to your room before the nurses find out you are missing okay?"

Taehyung nodded climbing off of the younger's bed. "I love you bunny..." He mumbled with a sad smile. 

"I love you too Taetae," Jungkook told back.

Taehyung made his way out of the room and back down the dark hallway. Noticing a man dressed in all black waiting outside of a room. Wearing a tuxedo and gloves. 

Strange...

As Taehyung got closer he noticed how the person looked eerily similar to Namjoon. 

"Hello, it's a wonderful evening isn't it?" The man asked.

Taehyung nodded. "It is..." Was all he responded before continuing his way down the hallway. Looking back over his shoulder the man was gone. A small shiver ran up his spine as he left back to his room.

~

The man doesn't have a purpose in the plot. It's just a small cameo. All of my family members work in hospitals and they've all had an experience with a man dressed in black standing outside a patient's room. Sometimes it would be a business suit and sometimes it would be a tuxedo. But it would always be black.

It would always be late at night and he'd always say something along the lines of "It's a beautiful night" or "It's a wonderful evening" and nothing more. 

Within the next three days, the patient in the room would die.

I mean if it was just one of my family members telling me this maybe I'd be sus BUT LITERALLY EVERYONE THAT HAS WORKED NIGHTSHIFT AT A HOSPITAL HAS SAID THEY'VE HAD AN EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS. 

I literally think they've seen some grim reaper or something.

Which is why I had to make the person look like Namjoon to reference 'Summoned' 

So yeah, don't worry it's not another creepy stalker just a fun story. Tripple update tomorrow!