95

A few weeks had passed and Taehyung was headed out to his first big audition. Only landing a few commercials until now. Jungkook made sure to give him a few hickeys before he left, just because he liked giving the poor makeup artists a hard time. 

The younger waved at Taehyung as his car pulled out of the driveway. As soon as his car was out of sight Jungkook sprinted upstairs to look for something. 

Jungkook dug through his boxes in the loft. Nothing.

His stuff his the room he shared with Taehyung? Nothing.

The office? 

Nope.

Jungkook paced around the living room trying to think of where it could be. So he had it when he lived with his parents... Then he moved and put it...

IN HIS CAR!

Jungkook ran over to the kitchen snatching his car keys off the counter before sprinting outside. Not really caring that he was wearing a t-shirt outside in the middle of winter.  

Hmm, nothing on the seats. Under the seats? Nope...

Glove box? Nope...

Trunk!

Still nothing...

Jungkook groaned as he sat at the back of his car wondering where it could be. 

"Come on past Jungkook you are kinda screwing me over right now..." Jungkook spoke running his hand through his hair as the cold finally hit him. When he placed his hand back down however, it landed on a handle. 

The handle to the compartment where his spare tire was supposed to be kept. Supposed to be because he used it years ago and never replaced it... 

He opened it up and saw three small shoeboxes. He rolled his eyes at his sneaky past self but took the boxes inside with a triumphant smile. 

~

Next chapter ;)