156 [M]

Okay, yall knew this was coming.

The only reason it took this long because I was being too indecisive on whether I should do kinky smut with Tae as a power bottom, or soft smut with no one particularly dominant. (Well that and a lot of issues with my school that I'm not going into) 

And I decided on the first one... Because I feel like I should write more kinky shit in this book also I haven't written a power bottom Taehyung smut yet. 

So, here it is. :)

Feel free to skip if you wish.

This will include:

-Service Top Jungkook

-Power bottom Taehyung

-Handcuffs (I don't write about these enough honestly-)

-Blindfolds

-Cock rings

-Orgasm denial

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Taehyung and Jungkook pushed past the door. Jungkook pinning Taehyung against the wall leaving passionate kisses on his neck. "I missed you so much," Jungkook said. "But you are also so DUMB for turning down such an amazing offer to further your career." 

"Oh, I'm dumb for wanting to spend time with you?" Taehyung huffed with a small pout.

"Well, we'll be spending some time together tonight." Jungkook hummed.

Taehyung let out a small laugh, giving Jungkook a quick peck on the cheek. "You're so cheesy," Taehyung told as he quickly ran upstairs, Jungkook following behind him as the awkwardly stumbled into the bedroom.

Taehyung joined their lips again as they began passionately making out once more. Separating after a few minutes just enough to be able to speak, a small smirk played on Taehyung's lips. "Did you miss me, baby boy?"

Jungkook nodded as he gave another wet kiss to Taehyung. "You left me alone for weeks." He complained faking a pout. "Which is why you should let me have my way with you." 

Taehyung pulled away with a raised eyebrow. "Really now?" He asked as Jungkook nodded. "You could have called. Or used one of the toys you own."

"My what-" Jungkook asked, his brain failing to process the information right away.

Taehyung's lip twitched into a smirk as he got off the bed. He sauntered over to the closet, swaying his hips a little before throwing open the doors in a dramatic fashion. Plucking a shoebox that was left on the top shelf. "Remember this here? You've got quite the collection. You've been holding out on me." 

Jungkook only rolled his eyes. "You've read my fanfiction. You should know what my preferences are just from that." He challenged. 

"Oh but I do." Taehyung smiled pulling out a set of leather cuffs. A pretty red color with black metal and a little bunny charm on each cuff. "These are pretty high quality. Handmade. I bet they were expensive too." He hummed unbuckling each cuff and taking Jungkook's hands. "Are they custom?"