109

Taehyung hummed as he sat down in a chair for the makeup artist to fix him up for the next scene. Getting confused when he saw a lot of articles with the hashtag of his name. 

Fans Instantly Fall Inlove with A New Rookie Actor from Trailer Promotions

Who is the hottie that everyone has been talking about? You may have heard about a new KDrama set to air on MBC this upcoming month, "A Day For Me". As trailers were released earlier one particular male actor stood out. Kim Taehyung! Kim Taehyung is the actor cast to play the part of Ton Young-Shik. The male seemingly appeared in the acting industry out of nowhere. Landing a big role with ease. Netizens say he has natural talent and is a prodigy. 

We do not know much about Kim Taehyung as of right now. Only that he was sighed to the large famous acting agency of BigHit. If that name sounds familiar you might know that BigHit is the same agency that Park Bogum is under.

It is rumored that Kim Taehyung knows Park Bogum from highschool. With Park Bogum being an openly gay actor you have to wonder if something is going on between them. And if that is the reason of Kim Taehyung's sudden remarkable success.

Keep up with the latest news as we try to find out more about the mysterious new rookie actor Kim Taehyung! Is he friends with Park Bogum? Does that contribute to his sudden success? Is he in a relationship? Is he possibly gay as well? If the answer to those questions are yes we have to wonder if there is more about Park Bogum and Kim Taehyung's relationship that meets the eye!

Oh... That can't be good. Taehyung sighed after reading the article. He then received a message from Jungkook.

~

My internet died earlier. It's back up now though. :) Hopefully, I can get a chapter up before 10 PM tomorrow.