99

Jungkook grumbled as he clicked away the keys on his computer. 

"Hey, Jungkook, I'm home!" Taehyung chirped as he poked his head into the office. The younger focused on his computer as he angrily deleted whatever he had just typed. "Everything alright?" 

"No." Jungkook huffed as he crossed his arms. "I can't think of anything to write but I need to write this manuscript idea for Wooyoung but my brain is dumb and I can't think of anything!" Jungkook grumbled as he shut his laptop. 

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the youngers waist, kissing the top of his head. "How about you take a break for the night? I can take you out for dinner?"

"What..." Jungkook flipped his head around to look at the older.

"Well we've been dating for a few weeks but I realized I've never taken you out on an official date. So what do you say? Want to go out for a fancy dinner?" Taehyung asked, hope shining in his eyes.

Jungkook showed him his bunny toothed smile. "Of course! I'd love to!" 

They both stared at each other for a moment, simply smiling, before joining their lips together in a short sweet kiss. 

~

MAN I AM FED UP WITH SUMMER CLASSES

It ends in six days and I have so much work to do but the program DOESN'T WORK. I've run into so many issues I had to have my advisor switch the class from letter grade to pass-fail. 

(ノꐦ ⊙曲ఠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I SWEAR THIS FUCKING CLASS OHMYGOOOOOD