46

Jungkook waved goodbye to Mingyu. A week had passed and Mingyu was surprisingly doing okay in terms of wooing him. Mingyu made him feel nostalgic making him remember a time before he was forced into adulthood. 

Jungkook sighed and entered the house hearing voices coming from the living room. Jimin? No, that voice wasn't Jimin. And he turned into the living room to see an attractive male joking with Taehyung as the two sat on the couch. Ah, Bogum, that's who it is, his voice sounded slightly different from the dramas Jungkook has watched featuring him.

Bogum noticed him immediately. "Oh! Hey! You must be Jungkook! Taehyung told me about you!" He said standing up to greet Jungkook.

"He talks about me?" Jungkook questioned glancing over at Taehyung while shaking Bogum's hand. 

"All the time!" Bogum smiled before walking back over to the couch giving Taehyung finger guns. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Hyung it's not a big deal." He said laying his head on Bogum's lap. Bogum chuckled running his fingers through Taehyung's hair.

Jungkook sat and observed, he saw what everyone was talking about. They were very close and could easily be seen as a couple. They were cute. It made Jungkook want to have more of a similar skinship with Taehyung. 

"So where have you been disappearing to recently?" Taehyung asked as he tied Bogum's shoelaces in various knots. 

"Meeting up with my old friends. After I got kicked out of the house I didn't really talk to them." Jungkook shrugged. 

"You got kicked out of your house?" Bogum's eyes widened. 

"Oh, honey you have a lot to catch up on," Taehyung said patting Bogum's thigh.

"Yeah, I'd rather not talk about it," Jungkook said his head twitching to the side at Taehyung's nickname for Bogum.