52

"You know they're probably fucking right?" Bogum said as soon as Taehyung sat back down on the couch. 

Taehyung shifted uncomfortably at the thought. "They aren't. Jungkook's not gay." 

"Are you sure?" Bogum hummed.

Taehyung let out a long exasperated sigh. "Noooo... I'm not." 

Bogum chuckled. "I'm serious. There is something going on between them. Maybe in the past? I don't know. But something is going on." 

"Well... It's none of my business." Taehyung let out another sigh. He did like Jungkook... Just not the way Mingyu was thinking. He was attractive. Yes, very attractive. Very... Very... VERY attractive. 

"Tae! TAE! TAEHYUNG!" Bogum snapped his fingers. "I swear to god you are whipped for this boy and you don't even know it. You need to snatch him up before it's too late. You dumb bitch." Bogum commented while rolling his eyes. "Or else you are going to get all sad and I'll be too busy filming to come and give you ice cream at two in the morning." 

"Oh, I wouldn't consider myself famous!" Taehyung mocked. "We'll just see what happens..."

Bogum rolled his eyes again. He believed his friend was making a mistake but he would just have to deal with Taehyung later. Who knows what the future would hold?

~

I didn't realize I accidentally published the wrong version until now. I cut off the last bit by mistake. So uh... Oops sorry, there is me fixing it.