123

Taehyung groaned as he opened his eyes, he saw sitting on the floor of the bedroom, propped up against his bed.  His eyes trying to view the figure in front of him. Or... Maybe there were two of them? No? Four? Wait- Back to two... His vision still trying to focus, he noticed the figure had black hair in his daze leading him to believe-

"Jungkook?" He questioned. 

"Hi, Oppa."

Oh shit...

NOT JUNGKOOK.

Taehyung was finally able to see the girl in front of him, long black hair cascading down her figure. "Who are you-"

The girl pouted sitting on Taehyung lap. "Oppa don't you remember me? I saw you at the fan meet. My name is Sohee." She told.

"Uhhhhhh..." Taehyung muttered trying to remember her face.

"Well... I never approached you... But I took a bunch of pictures with my camera! Oppa you're so cute!" Sohee chirped. "I couldn't believe the news when I found out you were gay! I knew that was a lie... My Oppa would never hurt me like that!" 

Taehyung blinked a few times. "Uh... Sorry, it's not a choice- and I am indeed... gay. So..."

"But what about me! I can be an exception! I'm very pretty!" Sohee told pointing to her face.

Taehyung could agree with that, she did have fair skin and nice features, but he wasn't exactly into psycho bitches that break into his house and knock him unconscious. "You are but again... I'm kinda gay..."

"But you agree? You think I'm pretty?" Sohee's lips spread into a smile as she let out a laugh. "I can't believe my Oppa just called me pretty!"

"I have a boyfriend!" Taehyung reminded. 

"Oh? The one that's cheating on you?" Sohee hummed.

Taehyung scoffed, Jungkook knows what it felt like being cheated on, there was no way he was cheating. This bitch was just trying to trash Jungkook! Taehyung even saw that through his concussion!  "No, he's not! You are lying!"

"Oppa it hurts so much that you'd think that! But there is a box of pictures of him with someone!" Sohee told grabbing a few from the floor, having trashed Taehyung's room.

"Oh! That's Mingyu! Jungkook's ex! They are over it's finneee!" Taehyung hummed.

Sohee frowned, clearly disappointed her trick didn't work. "But they could still be having a thing!"

"I don't think they are. All those photos are dated from when Jungkook was in high school!" Taehyung told.

"But why would he be keeping all these photos if he didn't care?"

Taehyung's face dropped as he frowned.

"See Oppa I'd never hurt you like that!" Sohee told pushing her hair behind her ear.

"STILL GAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Taehyung told pushing the girl off his lap. 

Sohee huffed, her face morphing into one of anger. "Listen Oppa! I can change that! Don't worry!" She sneered as she brought her face closer to Taehyung's.

Taehyung fought her away but the girl was persistent. Only for her eyes to roll up into the back of her head as her body falling limp on the floor. Taehyung tilting his head in confusion. 

Only to look up and see...

~

Hehe it's chapter 123.

Oh hey that rhymed! Also sorry it's late I was doing shit all day long.