134

Jungkook sat between Wooyoung and San with an awkward expression. 

Why was it always him that had to be sucked into the weird-ass situation with much more romantic and sexual tension than needed? Why? Why him?

San was glaring at Wooyoung who was glaring right back at him.

Jungkook chuckled as he moved to stand up. "I should just go... Now... You know..."

"SIT!" San demanded and Jungkook did as told. 

"Always so fucking bossy," Wooyoung complained.

"OH? I'M THE BOSSY ONE?" San fired back.

"I really think I should go..." Jungkook mumbled realizing this situation seemed far more personal than he realized. However, he gulped when both males glared at him.

San leaned on Wooyoung's desk. "So. Why did you send Jungkook my way? Huh?"

"BECAUSE HE'S A WRITER AND NEEDS AN EDITOR!" Wooyoung yelled crossing his arms. 

"There are plenty of other editors in this company why didn't you send him to... Yeosang... For example?" San narrowed his eyes.

"Last time I sent writers to Yeosang instead of you, you got your panties in a bunch!" Wooyoung rolled his eyes. 

San narrowed his eyes as he mirrored Wooyoung's actions. "Only because you seemed awfully close to him!"

"Oh, yeah. I'm the one that always flaunts around the building talking in a low seductive tone about 'building personal relationships and being close to those he works with' NOW AM I?" Wooyoung fired back.

Jungkook sucked in a breath muttering a small 'Yikes' and letting out a short whistle. 

Sand sat back in his chair and turning his head away. "Just tell me why you sent Jungkook my way."

Wooyoung let out an exasperated sigh. "BECAUSE HE'S A WRITER. ITS. MY. JOB. LIKE HOW YOUR JOB IS TO READ AND EDIT MANUSCRIPTS!" 

"So now you do your job?"

"CERTAINLY MORE THAN YOU DO!" 

Jungkook groaned as he slumped down in his chair, it was going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOONG night...

~

Rip jk