122

Taehyung sighed as he entered his house, after banging his head on the steering wheel for the previous half-hour. The building strangely dark. Taehyung got a bad feeling in his stomach as he called out for Jungkook. "Jungkook? Hello? Um... I'm home!"

Taehyung's face dropped as he found a note on the counter. 

Sorry, Tae had to leave for KQ Publishing to deal with some issues in the manuscript I sent to Wooyoung. I hope your press conference went well. I might not be home till late. There is some leftover pizza in the fridge btw!

Love,

Your Bunny

Taehyung smiled at the ending, well, maybe that strange feeling in his stomach was nothing. So he made his way upstairs. Hearing a small creaaaaaak, as he did so. 

This is fine... Just the house settling. 

Taehyung told himself that as he tried to calm his nerves. Jungkook would be home soon enough and he's spent enough time alone. Nothing to be scared of. 

Taehyung froze as he swore he saw a whisp of black hair dart into his room. 

HELL.

FUCKING.

NO.

There was some demon creature from the ring IN HIS HOUSE. 

And he was not doing the stupid thing where the person goes to investigate. He was leaving, and waiting for Jungkook to come back and be his savior. Jungkook could sweep the house FBI style and put his fighting video game skills and muscle bunny figure to good use. 

Yet Taehyung never got a chance to do that.

~

:)