124

Jungkook stood over Taehyung with a lamp from the living room clutched in his hand. "Hands off my man, crazy psycho bitch!" Jungkook scoffed placing the lamp down on the floor and bending down to look at Taehyung. 

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung smiled. "I thought you were at KQ?" 

"I was but I forgot my flash drive here so I drove back. And I found some crazy bitch in the living room. Then after I knocked her out I heard more upstairs, are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Jungkook asked inspecting Taehyung, finding a large purple bruise on his forehead that receded past his hairline.

"There was TWO?" Taehyung hummed.

Jungkook nodded slipping his arms under Taehyung's legs and back. Wincing as he lifted the older off the ground. "Come on, I think you have a concussion. We need to take you to the hospital."

"Sorry about the room," Taehyung told looking at just how bad the fans had trashed his place. 

"It's okay. Why are you so light?" Jungkook asked realizing he could carry Taehyung with much more ease than before. 

Taehyung shrugged. "They wanted me skinny for a few of the upcoming shoots..." He mumbled holding onto Jungkook's arm. Frowning as he noticed the fabric of Jungkook's shirt was rather wet. Pulling his hand back and noticing how red it was. "Jungkook... Put me down..."

Jungkook did as told, confused about why. "Yeah? What is it?"

"Are you bleeding?"

Jungkook quickly pulled his sleeve down past his elbow. "It's nothing. I think we need to get you to the hospital."

"What happened? Why are you bleeding?" 

"Tae it's really nothing, I'm not the one that got smacked over the head." Jungkook insisted.

"I'm not the one that is BLEEDING." Taehyung fired back. "How big is it? Do you need stitches?" 

"I'm fine Taehyung." Jungkook winced again as applying pressure to the wound. "I'll call the three most terrifying people we know and they'll deal with stuff here while we go to the hospital."

"And who would that be?"

"Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin."

~

I feel like my "daily updates" are becoming much more like nightly updates. Oh well I guess...