131

Taehyung was upstairs cleaning his room. Putting everything back in its place after Sohee trashed his room. Mainly his clothes were just thrown everywhere, so he threw them in the wash to get rid of the wrinkles and put them back.

Some of his personal belongings were shuffled around as well. Nothing was missing which Taehyung was grateful for but he found Jungkook's three boxes.

They were falling apart and he saw how Jungkook had taped the boxes back together in the past. The first one was filled with the lingerie Jungkook had worn for his 'surprise' along with some other sets Taehyung had yet to see yet. 

He chuckled thinking of the younger wearing it before shoving the boxes on the top shelf of the closet. Moving onto the next box which also had some not so holy items in it. Taehyung was shocked, to say the least, but then quickly reminded himself of the kinky shit Jungkook wrote for the internet and put the box with the other.

The third box was the one that was falling apart the most. It was also the heaviest. Taehyung frowned when he was the contents. Remembering Sohee showing him the pictures of Jungkook and Mingyu. 

Jungkook looked like such a baby in high school. Taehyung cooed as he looked at the silly pictures of Jungkook.

Yet Sohee's words flashed in his mind. 

Could it be true?

Jungkook held onto the photos for some reason right?