33

"Do I look good?" Jungkook asked as he was preparing for his job that Taehyung got him. 

"I don't think it matters. Bang Chan is just going to give you another shirt or a hat or something to put over it." Taehyung commented slipping a shirt over his head.

"Alright." 

Taehyung agreed to drive Jungkook to the bar because they worked the same shift. After that Jungkook would uber home while Taehyung went to his next job. 

Taehyung turned on the radio and a popular artist was playing, ChungHa. Jungkook reached over and turned up the volume. When Taehyung shot him a quizzical look he simply smiled and replied, "I love this song!"

Taehyung simply chuckled in amusement as Jungkook was bopping in the passenger seat. "Snapping! Snapping" 

"So is ChungHa your favorite?" Taehyung asked.

"Hmmm. I like her a lot but I'd have to say IU is my favorite. She's wife material, one hundred percent." Jungkook said nodding to himself, proud of his answer. He then went back to singing the song. "I know, I know. I don't, I don't, care. Snapping, woo! Snapping, snapping!"

Jungkook continued to sing the songs he knew on the radio, Taehyung joining him for a few, the rest of the car ride. It was fun and natural. As if the two of them had done this together every day of their life.

~

Do y'all like Animal Crossing?