94

Taehyung quickly ran into a building looking around for Haseul. 

Was he late?

Was he even in the right building?

Holy shit Jungkook was right he needed to start thinking with his head.

"Are you Kim Taehyung?" The receptionist asked.

Taehyung let out a relieved sigh as he nodded and approached the desk. "Yeah, I believe I had a meeting with Haseul?" Taehyung questioned trying to not sound rude in any way shape or form. 

The receptionist nodded and pointed down a hallway. "Yes, she told me about you. Down this hallway fifth door on your left." 

Taehyung thanked her and shuffled down the hallway. He still had no idea what he was doing here. He had never taken an acting class in his life. The only remotely impressive thing he'd done is act in school plays when he was eight.

Taehyung knocked on the door and entered upon hearing a 'come in'. Taehyung nervously stood near the door as Haseul was looking down at some papers on her desk. She finally looked up and greeted Taehyung with a warm smile. "Oh, it's you. Please sit. Make yourself comfortable." 

"Thank you for this opportunity," Taehyung told with a bow before sitting down in the chair across from her desk. He felt like he was called to the principal's office if he was being honest. 

"Oh, it's not a big deal." Haseul hummed. "I see great potential in you, y'know." 

Taehyung thanked her, not understanding where she saw this 'potential' but it was a compliment none the less. "So what did you wish to discuss with me?"

"Your future career in acting," Haseul told. "We can start you out with a few commercials and modeling photoshoots. Have you ever taken an acting class?"

"No..." Taehyung muttered. God, he really wasn't cut out for this. He should apologize for wasting her time and leave. 

"Hmm. That's okay. Here." Haseul slid a paper over to Taehyung. "This is a temporary thirty-day contract. During the next month, the company will send you out to do stuff and monitor how you do. If the company likes you, we can discuss signing a basic seven year contract." 

"Wait, wait, wait." Taehyung told looking at the paper. "You are really offering me a temporary contract right off the bat?" 

Haseul nodded. "I told you. I see great potential in you. The company hasn't signed any new actor in years. Bogum also put in a great word for you." 

Taehyung shook his head. "I don't want to excel because I know someone. I want to work my way up and earn it like anyone else." 

Haseul only smiled. "See. That's exactly why I like you so much. Just try it out. Even if you don't like acting, having this opportunity on your resume will surely benefit you in the future." 

Taehyung pondered for a moment before grabbing a pen and putting his signature at the bottom of the paper.

~

Something is happening soooooooooooon :)