126

Taehyung sighed as he walked down the dark hallway. Almost everyone was asleep, but him.

The hospital had put him in a more private room to keep the press away, by Haseul's request.

But frankly, he didn't give a shit about the press because he couldn't sleep without Jungkook. The younger wasn't that far away, a thin curtain was drawn between him and the other person in the room.

Taehyung climbed up onto Jungkook's bed making the younger jolt awake. "Jesus, who the fuck are you?" Jungkook questioned reaching for the 'Call Nurse' button. 

"Shhhh! It's me, Taehyung!" Taehyung told as Jungkook relaxed. 

"Aren't you supposed to be in your own room?" Jungkook asked scooting over and trying to make himself comfortable again. 

Taehyung shrugged. "Technically... But I can't sleep without you and I was worried..."He muttered feeling the bandage around Jungkook's arm. "How many stitches did they do?"

"Nine," Jungkook answered truthfully. 

Taehyung let his head fall against Jungkook's chest. "This is all my fault..."

Jungkook sat back up. "What? No! How is it your fault Taehyung?" 

"I was the one that got drunk and didn't think about press watching us... I was the one that didn't check to see if anyone followed me home... I just... Sat there! On the ground! While you were fighting and got hurt!" Taehyung whispered not wanting to wake the other person in the room. 

"Taehyung it's not your fault!" Jungkook insisted.

Taehyung only sniffled in response. "Maybe I should quit..."

~

I'm sorry but do you ever just want to wear nice pajamas, whether they are satin or fleece or cotton, and just cuddle up in nice soft fluffy sheets, inhaling the scent of nice body wash late at night, and sink into pure bliss?

Just me?

No?

Okay.