100

Jungkook sighed as he looked through his clothes. You'd think that he'd have more fancy clothes but no... Nothing. 

His parents were pretty well off and went to a lot of fancy events but they never bothered to take him with. Maybe they knew it would be a loss because Jungkook wouldn't have wanted to attend anyway. 

Well, he had no fancy clothes... But Taehyung...

Jungkook opened the closet doors to poke through Taehyung's clothes. Finally settling on a nice blue button-up. That was fancy enough right? 

Jungkook deemed himself worthy and went downstairs to meet Taehyung, his jaw dropping to the floor. The older looked gorgeous in his grey-ish brown blazer and slacks with a simple white button-up underneath. The top one undone exposing part of his chest and collarbones. Hands tucked away in his pockets as he watched Jungkook come downstairs.

The older stood up, flashing a smile at Jungkook. "You look great!"

"I look great? Have you seen yourself! I- These are your clothes because I don't even own anything remotely fancy. What role did you even get cast in? A CEO's hot son?" Jungkook rambled still shocked at how beautiful the older looked. 

Taehyung chuckled as the younger eyed him. "But you look great in everything! I don't think you appreciate your hotness enough." 

"No, no, I get that but like... Damn... You are another level of stunning, honestly, if you just forgot about dinner and just fucked me on the floor right now I wouldn't have any complaints." Jungkook ogled at the older. How would he eat without choking every time Taehyung looked at him.

Taehyung chuckled again as he pulled Jungkook close. "If you want me to do that after dinner that would be fine, but at least let me take you out. And maybe vacuum the floor too, it's dirty." 

Jungkook cracked a smile as he pecked Taehyung's lips. "Okay, you have a point. Let's go." He hummed. "But sometimes having it dirty is part of the thrill-"

"Jungkook!"

"Alright, alright. I'm serious let's go." Jungkook took his jacket out of the coat closet slipping it on his shoulders.

"You know you really are a bunny."

"How so?"

"You are horny and want to fuck all the time."

Jungkook gasped. "I don't want to fuck all the time." He defended. "But... You do look reallllllllyyyy sexy..." He complimented as he licked his lips.

"Come on!" Taehyung chuckled pulling the younger out the door and locking it behind them.

~

Ayyyyy chapter 100! 

I don't know how long this book will be, something between 40-80 more chapters. :)