3

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Taehyung took a deep breath. He coughed almost loosing his voice. 

He decided to continue to scream internally as he frantically went around tiding his house. His lungs burned in his chest.

Maybe it was a sick joke.

A cruel prank?

No...

He's read all of the author's stories and announcements. They were always nice to the commenters. 

They just didn't seem the type...

The doorbell chimed and Taehyung frantically shoved everything in his hands into some random kitchen cabinet. "ONE SECOND!" Taehyung leaped over to the door and peeked out the window. 

It was weird, he had never seen their face but they weren't what he was expecting. They were about his height and had short scruffy black hair. Taehyung opened the door to great them. "Hi... I'm Taeter.Thot from wattpad, or KTH.thecuteONE from Instagram..." He said awkwardly holding his hand out. 

"I'm Jungkook." He took Taehyung's hand and stepped inside. 

Taehyung looked out the window again seeing a small SUV parked out on the curb. He could see through the windows of the car that everything was messily thrown in.

Jungkook waited for Taehyung to turn around before he started speaking again. "I really appreciate this. I'll try not to disturb you. I'll be quite. Any rules?"

Taehyung tilted his head. "Uh no... No rules. I'll show you where you'll be staying." Taehyung gestured upstairs. "So it's a townhouse... The kitchen and living room and dining room are downstairs as you saw. This is the second floor with the master bedroom and office. You can set up in the office if you want but just don't touch anything in the file cabinet." Taehyung proceeded to the loft. "This is the loft... I um... didn't really get a chance to clean it up but you can stay up here. There's a bathroom-" Taehyung pointed to the far corner. "There." 

Jungkook peeked into the bathroom and looked around. "Again I really appreciate this. Do you go to work or have any people over?"

Taehyung scratched his neck. "I work as a bartender from six to nine. Then I have another job from ten to two." 

Jungkook smiled. "Night owl."

"Yeah." Taehyung scratched his neck awkwardly. 

"I'm going to uh... Unpack my car." 

"Cool, cool."