86

Jungkook yawned as he rummaged through Taehyung's closet for clothes to wear to sleep. Eventually settling on a plain white shirt and some boxers. 

Jungkook stood in the doorway unsure if he was allowed to sleep in Taehyung's bed yet. Sure they did it last night but was that now a permanent thing... So he continued to stand in the doorway like a child that goes to tell their parents that they threw up in the middle of the night. 

Taehyung exited the bathroom to see Jungkook standing in the doorway. "What are you doing? You know you can sleep in my bed right?"

Jungkook shuffled over to Taehyung. "Well, I wasn't sure..." 

Taehyung chuckled holding Jungkook close. "I know you have to go back and get your things tomorrow but I really don't mind you wearing my clothes." Taehyung slid his hand under the shirt Jungkook was wearing, feeling the youngers toned abdomen. 

"I don't mind it either." Jungkook hummed burying his face into the crook of Taehyung's neck. "Maybe I can just wear your clothes and eat your food and use your things... I don't want to go back."

Taehyung placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead before pulling the younger into bed and turning off the light. "I wouldn't mind that but you have to go back."

Jungkook huffed. "I know... My computer is there and it has all my book chapters on it..." 

"Ah, I see you have your priorities... Don't get your toothbrush or shampoo and body wash... Just the computer." Taehyung chuckled as his hand made its way to Jungkook's hair. 

The younger hummed in satisfaction snuggling closer to Taehyung. "I can buy more or those things. Besides I like using your body wash. I can smell like you."

"Um... thank you?" 

"What, I'm just saying you smell nice," Jungkook told with a small giggle as Taehyung pecked his lips. Jungkook peppered kisses along Taehyung's jawline before nibbling at his earlobe with a devious chuckle. 

"What are you doing there?" Taehyung asked as a smirk found its way up to his lips. 

"Nothing. I don't know what you're talking about." Jungkook teased with another nibble. 

"You don't know what you are getting yourself into," Taehyung warned only to receive another small nibble. Rolling his eyes, Taehyung pushed Jungkook on his back and tilting his head to expose his neck. Placing wet kisses along Jungkook's neck and collarbones before leaving a decent-sized hickey at the base of his neck. Taehyung then rolled over pulling the covers up to his chin. "Alright, night!" 

Jungkook blinked a few times attempting to process what happened. "Wait a minute! You can't just go to bed now!"

"Totally can and totally will." Taehyung hummed closing his eyes. 

Jungkook's fingers grazed over the mark Taehyung had created. The younger huffed hugging Taehyung's back burying his face into Taehyung's neck. "Vengence!" He told triumphantly admiring his work. 

"You really are a brat." Taehyung rolled over to pinch Jungkook's cheek. "Night bunny." 

Jungkook smiled at the nickname giving Taehyung a goodnight kiss that lasted a little too long and used possibly a little too much tongue. But they were happy none the less as Jungkook fell asleep with his legs intertwined with Taehyung's and his face buried in Taehyung's chest as the older played with his hair. 

~

This chapter is brought to you by, I'm sorry I wanted this up at noon but my internet crashed so here it is 4 hours later than planned