54

"So... Look at you. The straight macho male." Taehyung said as Jungkook entered the house. 

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook hummed while closing the door behind him.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes. "I saw your little goodbye make-out session with your boyfriend." 

Jungkook dropped his keys on the floor at Taehyung's words. "I- Uh... He's not my boyfriend... He's just a friend. I'm not... Like that..." 

"Oh of course you aren't." Taehyung chirped with a fake smile. "Cause all the straight boys make out with their friends and write gay smut." He said skipping over to Jungkook. 

"That's... Uh... Yes?" Jungkook sputtered under Taehyung's intense gaze. 

"Yes to which part? Straight boys making out with their friends? So does that mean Jimin could make out with you?" Taehyung questioned getting close enough to meet eyes with Jungkook. 

Jungkook looked down at his feet as he shuffled backward. "No... Jimin's taken..."

"Ah yes of course. Then what about me?" Taehyung said holding Jungkook's chin forcing eye contact. "I'm single. And we're friends."

"Uhhh...I-"

"Do you want to kiss me Jungkook?" 

Jungkook screwed his eyes shut not wanting to answer the question. Taehyung was intimidating and it brought things up in Jungkook he'd rather shove down into the deepest black hole within himself. Things like feeling weak in the knees at being pinned against a wall. 

Taehyung wanted to push Jungkook a little. Try to make him see how ridiculous he sounded. "Well do you? Because to me it sounds like in your world straight boys can just kiss their friends and no homo it away. Or was your 'friend' Mingyu special to you?"

"No... He's not..." Jungkook muttered. He could hear his heartbeat echoing in his ears and thumping in his chest. 

"If he's not special then kiss me. In a totally not gay way because you're straight." 

Jungkook gave a quick peck to Taehyung's lips before slipping upstairs. Taehyung stood in the same spot in a daze, he didn't think Jungkook would actually do it... Even though the kiss hardly lasted half a second he still felt how soft Jungkook's lips were, and how delicate the short action was. 

~

See y'all tomorrow! :)