11

"Oh no." Taehyung let out as he watched his friend run over to him. Jungkook stood behind him using the older as a shield from the tiny ball of fury.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Jimin loudly exclaimed. Jimin cleared his throat and flipped his mood one-eighty. "Not introduce me to your lovely friend here." He then turned around to face Jin. "AND HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME TAEHYUNG WAS HERE SOONER!" 

Jin scoffed, he already had enough customers coming to the shop, without Jimin's outburst. "WHAT THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? RUN IN THE BATHROOM AND TELL YOU TO SHIT FASTER?" 

"YES. YES, YOU WERE." 

Jin blinked a few times and turned away. "I am going to call Namjoon and have him bring me some Tylenol, Taehyung he's your problem now."

Jimin batted his lashes at Taehyung waiting to be introduced to the other male present beside him. "Hello, Jimin. How are you today? Jimin this is Jungkook. Jungkook- Jimin. Yaayy." Taehyung said in a monotone voice. 

Jungkook gave a small awkward wave. Jimin smiled. "Wow your so much more shy than I thought you'd be but that's okay. So how do you write the things you write?"

"I just do?" Jungkook muttered awkwardly. 

"Yeah but Taehyung said that you said that you're straight, which is kinda impossible because normally straight guys don't like talking about... you know-" Jimin winked making a few lewd hand gestures.

Taehyung mentally slapped himself because of Jimin's behavior. "Alright now we gotta go. BYE! Bye Jin-Hyung, good luck!" Without putting much more thought into his actions Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm and tugged the younger outside. "I'm sorry you had to deal with... Jimin. And that you didn't get boba tea." 

Jungkook cracked a smile and a small chuckle. "It's okay. It was quite funny, to be honest."