129 [M]

Did I wait till 129 to make another smut because now all my smut's have either a 6 or 9...

Maybe-

Aight let's get it!

LETS GOTTA GET GET

As always feel free to skip if you want

This will include:

-Top Kook

-Bottom Tae

-Hand holding uwu

-Praises

-This is pretty damn soft and fluffy Idk what to put here...

-I'm not used to writing fluffy smut. 

-Lmao enjoy

~

Jungkook swung his arm back and forth. They had gotten discharged from the hospital today and Jimin and Jin had to baby them. 

"Guys we are fine!" Jungkook insisted. 

Jin and Jimin glared at him. 

Taehyung had been silent since getting discharged. He was still stuck in his thoughts, blaming himself for getting into the situation in the first place. He stared at his hands as Jimin tucked a blanket around his legs. 

"Take care Taehyungie~" Jimin muttered with a worried smile. 

Taehyung gave him a half-smile back and watched as Jimin and Jin left. 

Jungkook hummed as he kissed Taehyung's cheek. "Are you okay?" He asked. Taehyung gave a small nod, that wasn't too convincing to Jungkook. "Come on, talk to me."

"I still feel bad..." Taehyung mumbled. 

"Oh, baby..." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheek again. "Please don't feel bad. There was nothing you could have done. It just happened, but we're okay now..." Jungkook joined their lips in a sweet kiss. 

Although it was short the gesture conveyed a lot of emotion. How Jungkook wanted to tell Taehyung to cheer up. Tell him that everything was okay. Tell him he didn't need to worry and that he could relax. 

"I love you," Jungkook assured. "I love you so much."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook, with a small smile. "I love you too." He muttered. 

Jungkook gave small little kisses along Taehyung's neck. "You're so pretty, baby." He hummed. 

Taehyung let out a small satisfied hum as he closed his eyes. He enjoyed the feeling of Jungkook's mouth and hands against his skin. "What about me is pretty?" He asked.

Jungkook smiled against Taehyung's neck. "Everything about you is pretty. Your pretty dark brown eyes. Your symmetrical features. And your little tummy." Jungkook told giving Taehyung a small pinch.

Taehyung grumbled as his eyes furrowed. "Don't pinch me!" 

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook asked with a small chuckle, pinching Taehyung again.

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung complained.

Jungkook ran his hands up and down Taehyung's sides in a tickling manor. Smiling as he heard Taehyung's laugh that he adored. "Your laugh is adorable baby." He felt Taehyung wanting to wrap his legs around him.

Sliding down Taehyung's pants and slipping his shirt over his head. 

Taehyung tugged at the fabric of Jungkook's shirt. "You too." He hummed.

Jungkook smiled as he complied, stripping himself of his clothing. He peppered Taehyung's skin with more kisses. Taehyung's giggles made him smile more as he reached for the lube in the nightstand. 

Taehyung's arms dropped to his sides as he shifted into a more comfortable position. Closing his eyes as he felt Jungkook start to stretch him out. Small pants slipping past his lips. "I wanna feel you," Taehyung mumbled pressing a kiss to Jungkook's neck.

"Are you sure? You aren't fully prepped yet." Jungkook asked. Taehyung gave him a small nod and a reassuring smile. Jungkook lined himself up and slowly pushed himself in.

Taehyung let out a small pained noise, squeezing his eyes shut. Jungkook was quick to notice as he gave the older kisses and told him the pain would go away soon. Jungkook intertwined his fingers with Taehyung's. Holding his hand in a comforting manner as Taehyung took a few deep breaths.

"You're doing so well baby." Jungkook praised. "I'll wait until you're ready, don't worry." He muttered giving Taehyung another kiss. Running his thumb in circles over Taehyung's hand. 

Taehyung caught his breath and opened his eyes, met with Jungkook's doe eyes starring right back at him. He gave a small nod. "You can move. Just... Slowly..." He muttered.

Jungkook very slowly pulled back out, giving Taehyung's hand a reassuring squeeze as he watched the older's pained expression. Pushing himself deep back inside Taehyung hearing the older's soft small moans. 

Jungkook continued with his deep slow thrusts. Whispering praises into Taehyung's ear. Telling him how good he was doing and how pretty he sounded. Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's hips, pulling him closer. 

Jungkook exhaled on Taehyung's neck as he let out small groans of pleasure. He wanted to show Taehyung just how much he loved him. Taehyung had taken care of him for long enough, now it was Jungkook's turn to take care of Taehyung. 

"I love you so much." Taehyung hummed as he squeezed Jungkook's hand. "I'm close." He informed feeling the familiar heat in his abdomen. 

Jungkook joined his lips with Taehyung as the older reached his climax. It wasn't some earth-shattering orgasm that made Taehyung see stars, but it didn't have to be. Taehyung was perfectly happy just bonding with Jungkook and having such an intimate experience with him.

Sure they'd had sex before but this felt different to Taehyung. Felt much deeper and with more meaning. 

"I love you too baby. Let's get you cleaned up." Jungkook told as he pulled out and left to get a warm cloth from the bathroom. "Do you feel better?" He asked running the cloth along Taehyung's torso. 

Taehyung gave a small nod, moving to interlock their hands again. "Thank you for taking care of me." 

Jungkook smiled his bunny toothed smile. "Of course. I'll always take care of you when you need it." 

"Love you bunny."

"Love you too Taetae."

~

The softest smut I've ever written oh my god. It's so weird to write a soft smut but like it's so sweet I wanna write more soft stuff-