103

"Ah, I knew this day would come eventually." Taehyung hummed. 

Jungkook look at Taehyung, a little worried. "You don't have to tell me if you are uncomfortable talking about it." 

"No, you told me about your parents, it's only fair." Taehyung sighed as he patted Jungkook's back. "They're dead."

"WHAT?" Jungkook jumped up. "But- WHAT???? HOW?" 

Taehyung shrugged. "I almost feel bad not caring... I came out when I was twelve?" He questioned, struggling to recall the memory. "They weren't particularly homophobic, but they weren't supportive either. It didn't hurt much when they didn't support me, what hurt was how my brother cut me out of his life. We used to be incredibly close before I came out. I haven't talked to him in probably five years...

"But my dad would make passive-aggressive remarks about my sexuality. My mom wouldn't really comment on it, but I got the feeling she was disappointed. That's the time she got diagnosed with cancer."

Jungkook listened attentively to Taehyung's story. It was one thing to lose your family by being kicked out, it was a whole other thing to loose to watch them slip away slowly.

"After Mom passed Dad followed. He got drunk at a bar last night and tried to drive home. I got a third of their money. That's how I got this house." Taehyung muttered. 

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead. "I love you Taehyungie..."