63

Taehyung pulled up to the address Bogum sent him. Does he just wait in the parking lot? Or does he go in and look for his friend? Taehyung decided he'd been sitting around too much so he might as well go inside. 

Entering the building everyone was gathered around a set where he saw Bogum acting with a few of his costars. 

"Can I help you with something? Are you looking for what set you are supposed to be on?" A lady with a clipboard asked Taehyung.

It took him a second to process what she said. "Oh, I'm not an actor. I'm just here to pick up my friend."

"Oh okay. You know you are very handsome." She told. 

"Thank you..." Taehyung said unsure if she was hitting on him or not. 

She smiled. "You'd make a good model or actor. Have you ever considered it?" 

"Oh no. I don't think I could be an actor or a model." Taehyung shook his head. 

"Why not? You're very pretty and look photogenic from what I can tell. It wouldn't be hard." The lady persisted. "If you have a resume you should audition for stuff. Who's your friend?" 

"Bogum," Taehyung muttered looking over as everyone clapped when the scene had finished.

"Well, in that case, you can certainly climb up the ladder very fast. Knowing one of the most famous actors in Korea can get you a lot of places. Having connections." The lady hummed as Bogum approached.

"Hey, Tae! I just gotta grab something from my dressing room. Thanks for picking me up." Bogum smiled patting Taehyung's shoulder. "Ah, I see you've met Haseul." 

Haseul smiled at Bogum. "Yes, I was telling him that he would make a good actor or model."

"You would! You should try out for some stuff! I can get you hooked up with my company and everything!" Bogum told a little fire-lighting in his eyes. 

"Hyung I don't wanna freeload off you. That seems like cheating. I don't wanna be an actor anyway." Taehyung shrugged. 

"Well just think about it," Haseul said before she waved them goodbye.