107

"Come on Taehyung! It's your last night at the bar!" Jungkook told practically dragging Taehyung across the parking lot. "I had to beg you to quit this job after you got your new one and you never wanted to leave now you won't even enter!" 

"It feels weird, I'm just here to pick up my last paycheck!" Taehyung grumbled.

Jungkook sighed shoving Taehyung through the entrance. "Then do that dummy!" 

"Why are the lights off? Why did I have to come here after hours? It's like Four in the morning!" Taehyung complained as he switched the lights on. 

"Surprise!" Everyone smiled. Everyone meaning, Bangchan, Felix, Hyunjin, Woojin, Minho, Jisung, Seungmin, Jeongin, Changbin, Hwasa, Byulyi, Wheein, and Yongsun. 

Taehyung blinked a few times as he looked at all his coworkers. "You guys really did this for me?" He questioned, the bar decorated with a few streamers and sparkly confetti. A cake sitting on the counter.

"Well, it was Jungkook's idea." Felix shrugged. Jungkook sighed as he smacked himself, Taehyung wasn't supposed to know this surprise was from him. "Oops... Was not supposed to say that..." Felix coughed.

"Awe. Jungkook you did this for me?" Taehyung hummed wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. 

Jungkook nodded. "I'm technically part of the staff too."

Minho shrugged. "It's not that we didn't want to do something for you. We just planned on signing a card and giving you a gift card." 

"Look at the cake!" Wheein smiled pointing at the small square cake on the table. 

In purple icing, the cake read, Remember Us When You Are Famous

"It won by majority vote." Wheein chuckled.

"Go ahead and try it!" Yongsun urged. 

Taehyung took a small amount of frosting on the tip of his finger before licking it off. "Mmm! It's so good!" He smiled scooping up another small piece of frosting up. 

"I'm glad you-" Jungkook got cut off by Taehyung flicking the frosting onto his cheek. "Like it..." He mumbled a little stunned. 

"Oops. I'll get that for you." Taehyung smirked as he kissed Jungkook on the cheek to lick the frosting off. 

Jungkook.exe has stopped working. "Oh, you actually still have some on your lips!"

Taehyung licked his lips and tilted his head in confusion. "Where?"

"Here!" Jungkook told before throwing a piece of cake at Taehyung. 

"GUYS! DON'T GET INTO A FOOD FIGHT! CHANGBIN AND I HAVE TO CLEAN THIS SHIT UP!" Jeongin complained. 

"If we did I'd win!" Minho declared as he spun two bottles of syrup, stuffing them in his pockets like when people stuff guns in their holsters in western movies. 

Seungmin tsk'd as he tapped the bar taps. "Are you sure about that?" 

"Whatever, bartenders would clearly win." Wheein rolled her eyes. 

"HEY! Woojin and I are the bouncers! Can you guys seriously think we wouldn't win?" Hyunjin asked as he crossed his arms. 

"Guys... Please, we have to clean this up later." Changbin pleaded, only to have war break out only a few moments later. 

Syrups were flying, napkins were tossed, drinks were thrown. Until everyone screamed and shut up as Bang Chan sprayed them with the hose from the sink. "I think you are forgetting who is in charge here." 

They all laughed before actually cutting the cake to enjoy it. Taehyung turned to Jungkook with a bright box smile. "Thank you for planning this Jungkook, it's great." Only to have the younger fling frosting at his chin. Taehyung let out a deep sigh as he set down his plate. "ALRIGHT GET BACK HERE YOU BRAT!" Taehyung yelled chasing after the younger who only giggled and laughed.