73

Jungkook hummed as he walked around the convention. A lot of newly published writers were there to promote their books. A lot of publishing companies looking for good writers to sign. Even graphic designers and comic artists were here. 

It was weird being around other writers, as far as he knew he was the only writer out of all his friends. 

"Hey, can I help you?" A man smiled at Jungkook. 

He was from a pretty good rebuttal publishing company. 

"I'm just looking around." Jungkook hummed. He read the worker's name tag. Wooyoung

Wooyoung nodded. "The second day is the busiest day here." He told trying to make small talk. 

Jungkook tilted his head. "Second day? I thought today was the first day?" He questioned. 

Wooyoung shook his head. "Nope, today is the second day. Tomorrow is the third, then we'll be done." 

Jungkook pulled up the add on his phone. "Shoot. I got the date wrong. Oh well..." He hummed putting his phone back.

"So are you a writer?" Wooyoung asked. 

Jungkook nodded. "I am."

"What genre do you like? Fantasy? General fiction?" Wooyoung flipped through a few papers they had. 

Jungkook shrugged. "I like writing a little bit of everything. I guess mainly romance and general fiction." 

"Ever thought of publishing?"

Jungkook froze. "Um... I don't know... Every writer thinks about publishing... But I don't think I could." 

"Why not?" Wooyoung hummed handing Jungkook a few papers. "Do you not think your writing is good enough?"

"No, it's not that... I mean there is always room for improvement but I don't know..." Jungkook scratched the back of his neck. 

Wooyoung shrugged nonchalantly. "You don't sound too confident in your writing. You need more confidence to be a published writer, you'll face backlash from critics and people who don't like the book."

"I know that but it's just people around me think it's a waste of time," Jungkook muttered taking a look at the papers Wooyoung handed him. 

"So? Screw them." Wooyoung hummed. "Those are some papers for my company. And my business card. You should contact me if you change your mind. I think you have good potential." 

Jungkook flashed a small smile and shuffled away as someone else started bombarding Wooyoung with questions. 

This was a nice experience, too bad he'd have to head home a day earlier than he had planned.