19

If you saw that I uploaded a chapter 18 it's because I realized that I accidentally labeled the last chapter 19 and skipped 18 so uh yeah-

~

Taehyung turned his keys to the left and jiggled the lock. Grumbling to himself realizing he turned the keys the wrong way. He turned the key to the right and the door made a nice 'click' sound while opening. 

Taehyung couldn't see anything in the dark house except a faint glow from the living room. When Taehyung walked in he saw a certain someone asleep leaned over the coffee table. Taehyung's lip twitched upwards at the sight of the younger's messy hair in his face. At the sight of Jungkook's computer Taehyung got tempted to read it however, he simply closed it and gathered the papers in a neat pile. 

Taehyung had originally planned to carry Jungkook up to the loft, however, upon attempting to pick him up he immediately decided the younger could cope with the couch.

God, he needed to go to the gym more.

"M..." Jungkook muttered as he stirred. Taehyung clenched his teeth hoping to not wake the younger. "Mingyu-" Jungkook muttered again, this time making Taehyung tilt his head. Tucking the blanket under his chin ignoring the younger's hazy sleepy mutters. "Mingyu stop, mom and dad will find out-" 

Taehyung turned out the lights and went upstairs, thinking to himself. Who is MIngyu?