30

I know I literally just made a new cover but like... 

I WANNA CHANGE IT AGAIN IT'S GOTTA LOOK COOOOOOOL

~

Jungkook came home in a daze, unsure of how to act or what to think. He took a bite out of his crepe thinking about what just happened.

"Hey, Jungkook! How was your... Outing?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't wanna talk about it," Jungkook mumbled walking upstairs to the loft. Jimin and Taehyung followed Jungkook up to his room still curious and concerned. "Said I don't wanna talk about it," Jungkook mumbled placing his food on the bedside table plopping himself face down onto his mattress. 

"Hey, are you planning on finishing this?" Jimin asked pointing to the crepe. 

"Nah you can take it," Jungkook said with a lazy hand wave, as Jimin smiled and sat on the floor to eat his newly acquired food. 

"Come on. What happened?" Taehyung poked at Jungkook's side. "Why are you looking so... confused and depressed?" Taehyung asked with another poke. Jungkook groaned and shoved TAehyung's hand away. "Alright. You leave me no choice." Taehyung said tickling Jungkook's sides, the younger erupted into laughter, still trying to keep his grumpy mood. 

"Taehyung! Stop!" Jungkook laughed as his upset mood melted away. Jungkook attempted to kick Taehyung away so he could breathe. 

Taehyung raised his brow in a questioning manner. "Oh?" He questioned pausing for a moment. "You wanna play like that?" Taehyung said resuming his previous actions pinning the younger down to his bed as he tickled him harder than before. 

"TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook screamed trying to push the older off him. "I need to breathe!" Jungkook said, Taehyung stopped but kept the younger pinned down in case he tried to pull a fast one.

Jungkook laid panting under Taehyung, a few chuckles and wheezes slipping past his lips. His previously tucked in shirt had ridden up his torso exposing his toned abdomen. Jungkook's hand still perched on Taehyung's chest as the elders bangs swayed back and forth. 

"Should I leave? I feel like I'm intruding on something private here." Jimin interrupted.

~

Chapter 30, we are... either a third or fourth of the way through the book. I don't know if I wanna go up to 90 or 120 or even more.