98

"So, what kind of things do you like to write?" Wooyoung asked.

"I, um..." Jungkook mumbled nervously. Come on Jungkook, you can do it, just tell Wooyoung, that you like writing gay shit. You are already out to so many people! By that, he means like seven other people who are also gay... And his millions of followers on the internet that have never seen his face... 

"Are you okay?" Wooyoung asked, tilting his head reassuringly. 

"I'm uh... I'm gay..." Jungkook muttered, glancing up at Wooyoung to see his reaction. "So I write... Stuff like that..."

Wooyoung hummed. "Thank you for trusting me with that information. I'm gay too. I know how hard it can be to come to terms with yourself." 

Jungkook breathed out a relieved sigh, almost not knowing he was holding his breath at all. "My parents didn't accept me, and I was in this um... toxic... relationship..." 

"Is that why you are wearing a turtleneck?" Wooyoung asked. "I know it's winter so I didn't want to judge but it still seems like a weird choice..." 

"Oh! I actually am wearing it to hide something but not bruises... Well uh... Kinda but... Not like..." Jungkook sighed as he pulled down the collar of the sweater to reveal all the hickeys Taehyung left. 

Wooyoung seemed to smirk knowingly at him before changing the subject. "Well, I'm sure the youth of this country can benefit from some LGBTQ+ representation. Have you heard of Taeseob?" 

"I don't think I have," Jungkook told watching as Wooyoung got up to look through the bookshelf. 

"He's another writer signed to this company. You might know him better for his writing alias Holland? AHA!" Wooyoung plucked a book off the shelf and sat back at his desk, sliding the object over to Jungkook. "This is his debut novel called Neverland. You might like reading it."

Jungkook hummed taking the book and skimming the first page. "I will. Thank you."

"So do you have any book idea in mind already?"

"Well... There is one..."

~

A random thing no one will care about but the previous chapter was posted on a Tuesday at 3 PM PST, PST is my time zone. So at exactly the time of Jungkook's meeting.