26

I was going through my old ideas and drafts for this story and-

It used to be a Minjoon crack fic

Now it's a possibly angsty Taekook story...

like

WHAT

~

"Hey, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled as he watched the younger get ready. Assumed to be another job interview. 

"Yeah?" Jungkook asked. He focused on picking out which shirt to wear, he thought about wearing a striped sweater or a black button-up.

"So I talked to my boss at the bar I work at." Taehyung could hardly contain his excitement. 

"Mhm?"

"And he said he'd hire you!" Taehyung stopped and waited for the younger's reaction. 

Jungkook froze. "Really?" He turned to Taehyung.

This man. This person. He took him in after he got kicked out, didn't want him to pay rent, and got him a job. 

"How... How am I going to repay you now!" Jungkook huffed.

"You don't have to repay me!" Taehyung insisted. "What are you getting all dressed up for?"

Jungkook froze again. He wasn't that dressed up... Was he? Did Mingyu even care if he was dressed up? Why was he even dressing up for him? Would Mingyu notice if he was dressed up? Should he do that cliche thing were someone wears something nice to be like "Haha bitch look what you missin'." Yeah no... 

"Is it that bad?" Jungkook covered his face. 

"No, no, no! You look good! Here tuck in your shirt." Taehyung said running off to the closet to search for something. "AHA!" He said running back out with a belt. Taehyung approached Jungkook as he finished tucking in his shirt.

"Here I can put it on- oh okay..." Jungkook stood very still as Taehyung pulled him closer by his belt loops as he threaded the leather around his waist. 

Taehyung stepped back tilting his head side to side. "Fluff up your hair more." 

"Like this?" Jungkook asks running his hand through his hair 

Taehyung sighed deciding he must help the hopeless child. "Here I'll do it." Taehyung rubbed some of Jungkook's hair between his hands. He lightly brushed Jungkooks locks with his fingers until his hair was fluffy enough for his liking. 

"So Are you going to tell me what you're going out for?" Taehyung asked adjusting Jungkook's collar. 

"I am going on... Uh... Well, I'm not sure what it is." Jungkook thought for a moment. "I guess you could call it a meeting with an old friend." 

"Have fun." Taehyung smiled admiring Jungkook.