51

"So..." Mingyu paused awkwardly looking at Jungkook who sat with his face in his hands. "You... Don't talk about me..."

"No," Jungkook told bluntly. 

Mingyu crossed his arms at the unexpected answer. "Why not?" 

"I just... Don't?" Jungkook said sighing and looking back at Taehyung's townhouse. 

"Yeah, but why? Are you not proud of me?" Mingyu asked.

"You say that like you're my boyfriend or something." Jungkook huffed still not turning around to face Mingyu. His eyes fixated on Taehyung's house. 

Mingyu didn't like Jungkook's response. "Well, we kind of are! Or have I not wooed you enough?" 

"Kind of are' is still not dating Mingyu. I'm not gay!" Jungkook snapped.

"Oh if you are so 'not gay' then why are you even here? Why do you write gay shit? Why did you date me before? Was it a joke to you?" Mingyu called him out the two still sitting in his car outside Taehyung's house. 

Jungkook covered his ears not wanting to listen. "Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" He yelled screwing his eyes shut as well. Jungkook wanted to block out the world. It was because of Mingyu that he got kicked out in the first place. 

Mingyu sighed and patted Jungkook's back knowing he wasn't going to get through to him. "Alright. I'm sorry." Mingyu placed a kiss on his head and started the car.