155

Jungkook and the rest of the bar staff sat around a table mid-afternoon. They wouldn't open until six. They were all playing UNO and loosing terribly to Bang Chan. 

"AHA! PICK UP TWO!" Felix declared. 

"Pick up... four," Chan said with a smirk. 

"Pick up... EIGHT!"

Chan began to laugh as he placed down another card. "Pick up twelve." 

They all tumbled over with laughter at Felix's shocked expression. The male begrudgingly picking up cards. Only for Chan to place down a reverse card and three three's. 

"I beat the game." Chan laughed nearly falling over as Felix stared in shock. 

Hwasa started shuffling the cards for another round, Solar cueing up dramatic background music. 

Jungkook simply laughed only to see Jin and Jimin walk in. 

Minho sat up straight. "Sorry, we don't open for another two hours." He told.

Jungkook waved him off. "It's okay I know them. What are you guys here for?" He asked.

"You." Jimin answered simply. They then proceeded to drag him out to the car. 

"Guy's where are we going?" Jungkook asked as Jin and Jimin shoved him in the back of the car. 

"The Boba Shop." Jin lied.

Hoseok and Yoongi rolled their eyes from the front seat. 

"Does going to the boba tea shop require a full security escort from Bogum?" Jungkook asked looking at the five SUVs parked around him.

"That's just for him." Jimin excused with a wave. 

Namjoon rode with Bogum, dressed up all fancy as if he was a bodyguard. 

Jungkook sighed as he sat back, letting Hoseok drive as silence fell upon them. "Hey wait- Didn't we just pass the Boba Shop?" Jungkook asked leaning past Jimin to look out the window.

"Yep!" Jin chirped.

"Why? Where are we going?" 

"You'll see." They all answered back.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he looked out the window. Protesting as Jimin covered his eyes. "You'll ruin the surprise." He said. 

After a fight the group dragged Jungkook into the airport. Waiting outside of the airport terminal. Whispering as Jungkook tried to take off the cloth covering his eyes. 

"STOP!" Jin smacked the youngers hand. 

Jungkook groaned. "I was kidnapped! Why the fuck am I here?" 

Yoongi tapped his foot impatiently. "The plane is here when are they going to unboard?" 

Hoseok nudged his side, as a sort of 'shut up' signal. "Oh look here they come." 

Jimin scanned the crowd. Spotting Taehyung making his way toward them. Quickly yanking off Jungkook's blindfold.

"SHEESH! FINALLY! Where are-" Jungkook stopped as he looked before him. "Taehyung?" He asked. He wasn't sure if Taehyung was really standing before him. He was still in America right?

"Yeah." Taehyung smiled opening his arms. Jungkook ran over to him and wrapped his arms around the older. "I came back early." Taehyung showed his box smile. 

"I can see that." Jungkook hummed as he smiled back at Taehyung, not letting him go yet. "I have a publishing date for my book!" He blurted out.

'You do?" Taehyung asked. "Who knew?"

"San and Wooyoung. I wanted you to be the first to know... But you were in America." Jungkook hummed as he rested his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I turned down a role in LA." Taehyung mumbled.

"YOU WHAT?" Jungkook backed away from Taehyung. "DUMMY YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN IT!"

"I didn't want to. I wanted to come home." Taehyung smiled. "And I wanted to be with you. So let's go home." Taehyung told cupping Jungkook's cheeks and giving him a peck.

Bogum passed him a set of car keys to one of the SUV's they had brought. "Here you go." 

"Thanks." Taehyung smiled. "OH! Jin!" Taehyung told quickly opening his bag and bringing out a large shallow no-stick frying pan, with a pink tint to the stainless steal. "Here." 

Jin snatched it out of Taehyung's hands. "Holy shit..." He muttered running his hand over it. "I want to marry this frying pan..." 

"Ouch..." Namjoon muttered. 

"And Yoongi I'm still working on your request." Taehyung said. "Now. I'm going to take my little bunny home." 

~

Shameless self promo- in case you haven't checked it out I have a new book called April 11th and it's sope so if you like sope then go read it.

The end is near, I just gotta make it to chapter 169