174

Jungkook fixed his blazer as he nervously walked out to the table. He would answer questions first and then do a signing.

He fiddled with the microphone as he looked out into the crowd of fans holding his book. "Hello?" He questioned.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" The crowd yelled back startling him, as they all chuckled at his reaction. 

Jungkook let himself relax as he started. "So, any questions?" 

"Will there be a sequel?" 

"Hmm, I don't think I'll do a sequel for this book, but maybe I can write other books that are apart of a series," Jungkook answered getting small aw's from the crowd in slight disappointment. 

"Is the story based on real events?"

Jungkook nodded earning a few shocked gasps. "Yes, in fact, I was actually kicked out of my house for being gay. At the time I felt like my whole life ended. I still planned to go to college, and live more. Until it all came to a halt."

"Is there a reason you chose 'bunny' as the pet name for the main couple?"

Jungkook chuckled, contemplating if he should say anything. "I just thought it would be a cute nickname that isn't used often."

"If you had to choose an actor to play out the male lead's love interest, who would it be?" 

Jungkook's lip curved into a smirk at the question. "Kim Taehyung."