68

Jungkook sighed as he sat down on the bed. Wishing nothing more than to go to sleep. He had to have Mingyu drive him around all day while he got things taken care of with his car. Which would most likely have to stay at the repair shop for at least another week. 

Mingyu was out in the living room chatting with his friends and laughing. 

Jungkook glanced at the small blue owl sitting on one of his boxes. "Hello, Winston." He said plucking the owl off the box. Truthfully he didn't like Winston as much anymore as the small plushie reminded him of his parents. But the small soft thing still managed to soothe him. 

"What should I do?" Jungkook asked the plushie even though he knew it wouldn't reply. The thought itself was weird, that he was an adult sitting on the end of the bed asking an owl plushie for advice. "I haven't written anything in a while." He kept speaking. "To be fair my readers know that I've been moving and don't expect active updates..." 

Jungkook hummed patting the owl's head as if it were a pet. "I wonder how mom and dad are doing... They probably don't wonder how I'm doing..."

"Jungkook are you talking to a plush?" Mingyu questioned popping his head in.

Jungkook shrugged. "Yeah, I guess." 

"Why?" 

Jungkook simply shrugged again and Mingyu rolled his eyes going back to texting on his phone. 

Winston, what am I doing here? Jungkook asked trying to telepathically communicate with his childhood toy. Unsurprisingly he still didn't get an answer. So he was left to question it for himself.