96[M]

Hehehehehhehe it is here. In chapter 69 I promised the real smut would be in chapter 96 and I keep my promises. But now that the first one is out of the way beware smuts might be popping up left and right.

And because I mark my smut chapters yall will know when you see the notification. 

Also, I don't expect many comments.

As always feel free to skip if you want

This Will include:

-Top Taehyung

-Bottom Jungkook

(There will be smut's in the future with top Kook if you like that instead but I write them as switches so... they will both top and both bottom and both be power bottoms at one point or another.) 

-Lingerie

-Praises 

~

Jungkook admired himself in the mirror. Lace panties hung on his hips with matching garters on his thighs. A cute choker around his neck completing the look. His hair still damp from the shower he decided to take. 

When Taehyung got back from his audition, he could congratulate him. And if it went bad then he could, cheer him up and take his mind off things. 

Either way, he was getting laid TONIGHT.

It had been weeks of random cock blocks appearing his life every time he tried to do it with Taehyung. 

Taehyung would get called out for a shoot. Jin called Taehyung complaining that Namjoon broke his favorite cooking pan. The fire alarm went off because they accidentally left a pizza in the oven for too long...

Needless to say, he was sexually frustrated and wanting to get laid. 

Jungkook continued to admire himself in the mirror before the doorbell rang. "Oh my fucking god!" He groaned. This is fine... It was probably just the mailman dropping off a package...

The doorbell rang again. 

This is fine... Just ignore it...

"JUNGKOOK! IT'S US! LET US IN IT'S FUCKING FREEZING OUTSIDE!" Yoongi's voice was heard. 

Shit.

Jungkook took off his choker and garters, grabbing a random white shirt from the floor and a pair of Taehyung's basketball shorts before running downstairs. 

"Hey!" Jungkook smiled as he opened the door. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked trying not to show he was a little ticked off. "You um... Could've texted or something before coming over."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at him. "We did. Check your phone. And Taehyung got the part. We came over here to surprise him with cake and champagne." 

"Ah." Was all Jungkook managed to say. This is fine... He could still get laid after they all left. "Um, let me change then..." He told before slipping back upstairs leaving the group downstairs in the kitchen to set up.