102

When they returned to the house after their nice evening, Jungkook basically collapsed on the bed after getting a little tipsy on champagne. 

Taehyung smiled as he ran his finger's through the youngers hair. His filming schedule would soon get heavy so he wanted to cherish small moments like these. Where Jungkook looked so beautiful and so peaceful.

Part of him worried about what would happen in their careers. Jungkook was working on a manuscript and would have to focus on that for a few months at the very least. His filming schedule was going to get heavier as people responded well to the pilot episode of the show, and they were approved to make two seasons.

Taehyung was getting into a more serious career, rather than working random small jobs he was focusing all his effort into filming. It also paid exponentially more. 

Taehyung was too caught up in his own thoughts to notice little doe eyes staring back at him. "What are you thinking about?" Jungkook muttered.

Taehyung sighed as he climbed under the covers, the younger quick to snuggle up to him. "Just our careers, everything that's been going on."

Jungkook hummed as he traced circles around the older's chest. "Hey, Taehyung..."

"Yeah?"

"I just realized that you know a lot about my family, but I don't really know about yours," Jungkook told watching Taehyung's reaction. "You don't have any pictures around the house... Did something happen?"

~

See I don't feel as bad leaving you with cliffhangers because you get daily updates.